amuck-landowner

Server Hunter - Easily browse over 12,000 VPS, hybrid, and dedicated servers

ServerHunter

Trouble finding the perfect server to host your website or services? No worries, Server Hunter is here to make it easier for you.

With Server Hunter, you can now browse through thousands of offers from hundreds of providers. Depending on your needs, easily filter products by type (VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Server), hardware, location, virtualization, operating systems, mode of payment and more.
You can even sort by lowest price available.

It is now possible to find and compare server offers in just a few clicks.
Visit www.serverhunter.com and start browsing.

ServerHunter

If you've ever been eyeing a popular server (e.g. OVH or BuyVM) that's usually out of stock,
Server Hunter can now send you instant notifications when they come in stock.

To set it up, just click "Notify me" next to any out of stock offer on https://www.serverhunter.com/

yK3qUjR6Bs.jpg

root

I really like Server Hunter. I just bought a VPS recently using that platform. I don't think I am allowed to advertise, so I shall refrain for telling provider's name.

root

That advertising is custom (not blacked by ad-blockers), or through advertising companies?

ServerHunter

That advertising is custom (not blacked by ad-blockers), or through advertising companies?

Right, advertising is custom. :) We do not utilize any third-party ads. Advertisements showing on our website are hosted locally, served over SSL, text-based and malware-free.

ServerHunter

We'd like to give you an update on some of the recent changes to our website. :)

With Server Hunter, you can now:
wTJeEAVHsj.png

Let us know what you think! Feedback is very much encouraged. :)

ServerHunter

Would you like to be notified as soon as a new virtual or dedicated server matches your search on serverhunter.com?

Introducing Server Hunter's 'Search Result Notification'

Just click 'Notify Me' button at the right top of the results once you have filtered and browsed the page,
follow the on-screen instructions, and you are all set.

Aside from this, make sure to check out a couple of useful features we have also just added on Server Hunter:

photo_2019-07-31 11.32.05.jpeg

amuck-landowner