Server in UK - Need advice

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by richarddang911, May 17, 2018 at 3:34 AM.

1. richarddang911

richarddang911 New Member

Thursday
    #vpsboard
    Hello everyone,

I have a customers that want to expand their business to England. However, my customer doesn't know which server service provider is the best. Could you please give me some advice?

Best regards,

2. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    IMHO, you can contact Okayservers.com experts directly and see if they can meet your expectations.
    They offer a great list of powerful dedicated server hosting packages.

The reason for my recommendation is that their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

3. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Check with scopehosts.com they do provide me quality and stable dedicated servers as per your need, you will get reasonable prices and quick support

4. richarddang911

Thursday
    #vpsboard
    Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate that. I will consider and maybe contact their service now. thank once again.

5. richarddang911

Thursday
    #vpsboard
    Thank you for your advice. I observed this website and I saw that their server service is very diversified and the price is also reasonable. I will consider. Thank you once again.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I can recommend you to contact QHoster.com team of professionals.
    Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.

I hope they keep like that and professionals.

7. richarddang911

Thursday
    #vpsboard
    Thank you for your advice. I will consider. Thank you once again.