amuck-landowner

Server Up for Offers!

Mike

Verified Provider
I have the following server available for monthly rental, unfortunately the previous customer just left without mentioning anything.  Spoke on Skype a few days before the due date which is confusing but hey, that's life I guess...

Dual Xeon L5420

16GB Memory

2x 1TB Drives

10TB Bandwidth

8 IP Addresses

Any Linux OS Available - Windows must have your own license.

Server is located within the Dacentec Facility in Lenoir, North Carolina.

I'm looking for $80-$100 per month.

If you are interested, please respond here or PM me.

Mike

Verified Provider
I provide a personalised support service 24/7/365.  @MannDude can vouch for my services.

Mike

Verified Provider
I'd provide fully managed service including OS and Software updates, 24/7 Monitoring, 24/7 Ticket support.  Hardware and Network support.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Just for reference, Mike hasn't bumped this thread though it may appear that way. His responses shown below his original post are in response to replies that have been removed The removed responses were from individuals complaining about price or stating they can get this elsewhere, some of which were providers who would report such a response in their own thread in a heartbeat had someone did that to them.

Mike's a good guy, we've worked together in the past and he's a talented fellow. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you give him a chance.

Mike

Verified Provider
I'm dropping the amount to $70 on this.  Rent to own for 9 months and the servers yours.

Pre-Pay $650 and the servers yours today.

amuck-landowner