amuck-landowner

ServerStadium: What's wrong?

HaitiBrother

Great company, been using for many months, but I fear it's officially time to leave their systems, because, for the past month it's just been horrible with constant network outages, not good when you're hosting a very large game server.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

dano

Might as well contact them and ask what is happening? You should mention your issues with some details on what you are seeing, and if they care about their customer, they will respond with something. Hopefully they will be able to let you know that they are working on something, or have seen this, or atleast can help you figure out what is currently happening with your service.

I have not been a customer of ServerStadium, but from most traceroutes, their network always seemed to be OK. A quick e-mail from a concerned client should be enough to start out with, and see how it goes from there right :)

(if memory serves me right, I am thinking they are level3, spectrum(mostly l3 peering), and a few other providers for upstream? For systems I manage out of Salt Lake, Level3 has been horrible over the past 60 days, and this maybe the issue your seeing)

amuck-landowner