(I know I wrote it XD)

Last edited by a moderator:

shovenose

Verified Provider
Put it somewhere in /usr/local/solusvm/www

(I know I wrote it XD)
Thanks for your input.

It doesn't work though :(

Actually, it doesn't wok on any servers, but I think I just made a mistake somewhere. I've PM'ed you the status page perhaps you have a bright idea? :)

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
This is just a guess but your status page says your solus node is offline but it's not?

Have you changed the ports that solusmnis listening to default 80&443 or is it still the default port? Can you open the solusvm status script URL in a browser without getting an error? If not, what error do you get?

shovenose

Verified Provider
This is just a guess but your status page says your solus node is offline but it's not?

Have you changed the ports that solusmnis listening to default 80&443 or is it still the default port? Can you open the solusvm status script URL in a browser without getting an error? If not, what error do you get?
http://162.220.25.187/

Check it out, everything works except for the VPS node.

The SolusVM master has been converted to 80 but I'm talking about the VPS node.

shovenose

Verified Provider
Can somebody confirm that installation of Apache/PHP on a SolusVM Slave VPS Node is OK?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Check the slave VPS node to make sure you don't have php open_basedir restrictions in effect.

mikho

I might sound like a fool when saying this but isn't your master and slave node different installations?

Yes, your master listen on port 80 but does your node also do that or the default ones?

shovenose

Verified Provider
I might sound like a fool when saying this but isn't your master and slave node different installations?

Yes, your master listen on port 80 but does your node also do that or the default ones?
Yeah, I've got a VPS in another datacenter running SolusVM master. My VPS node is a dedicated server - not sure how that's confusing?

mikho

Self signed cert?

Then you need to add that to your master so it would accept it.

fisle

Or you could modify the code to skip ssl verification. Kinda defeats the purpose but hey, for this purpose I don't think it really matters.

I have in my pull/index.php after line 9, before "$data = curl_exec($ch);" the following:

Code:
if(strstr($url, 'my.site.com')){
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
}

shovenose

Verified Provider
Or you could modify the code to skip ssl verification. Kinda defeats the purpose but hey, for this purpose I don't think it really matters.

I have in my pull/index.php after line 9, before "$data = curl_exec($ch);" the following:

if(strstr($url, 'my.site.com')){
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
}
This was the perfect solution. Thank you!

amuck-landowner