shared hosting in Canada?

Kostoprav

Hello!
I have been looking for the shared hosting in Canada for a while. I know there are a lot of good options in the USA.
But recently I manged to find good option in Canada: Canspace.ca
Maybe someone here used them?

Brothman

Plans from panamaserver.com and hosting.uk are trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Lewis-H

Here are top 4 Canadian web hosting reviews by cost, customer service, speed and uptime.
HostPapa – Best Canadian Host + Discount. ...
Hostinger – Best “Affordable” Host. ...
Bluehost – The “Beginners” Host. ...
HostGator Cloud Hosting – Reliable Hosting. ...
A2 Hosting – High Speeds.

Derossi

Try QHoster.com as a good alternative. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host.

Emma28

I would suggest Dedicated Server Canada because It is the best hosting server for the website. It is able to manage a whole load of your website and also provides many advantages. And Another option is VPS Serve, It is the also best Server as compared to Shared Hosting. Both Server Provide complete access on your server hosting. So it is the best option for your business.