amuck-landowner

Short, memorable and easily brandable VPS hosting domain and logo for sale. (.com and .net version o

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I added this to my portfolio earlier this year, but really have no need for it so am selling it here instead. It's a great domain, very short, easy to remember, and should be easy to brand if used for a hosting company.

lzgtaQ9.png

Please note that "K9" is not just a random letter/number combo. I am unsure if the combination is a global thing or only an American thing, but "K9" generally refers to dogs here, namely Guard and Police dogs. Quite a fitting name for a brand focused on security.

My original intention was to create a website and sell a complete package, but who has time for that? I did however purchase a logo from GraphicRiver for the domain, which can be seen here: http://graphicriver.net/item/dog-trainer-logo-dog-walker-logo-pet-care-logo/2743670 . Take note that there has only been one purchase of this, which would have been me, and I will include the logo files in the domain sale (.AI, .EPS and .PDF file)

The domain(s) were originally registered in February of this year, both from NameCheap so pushing them to another NameCheap account is a breeze or they can be transfered to the winner in the traditional fashion with the EPP/Auth code.

I'm open to offers on this, but would ideally like to see higher $xx low $xxx on this particular set. It includes a logo and my time finding it, as I often spend time searching for good domains that I later flip. I'm in no rush to sell, just figured I'd try here at home-base before going to WHT where I've sold most of my domains at in the past for similar pricing. :)

Feel free to respond with your offer or PM me directly.

Payments must be made via PayPal. I may entertain a BitCoin payment pending I receive payment first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darwin

Please note that "K9" is not just a random letter/number combo. I am unsure if the combination is a global thing or only an American thing, but "K9" generally refers to dogs here, namely Guard and Police dogs.
K9 only sounds like canine in english. BUT almost everywhere in the world people from police, guard, dog handlers, and a lot of dog lovers know what K9 means :)

Mid

The new gTLDs have arrived and the .host gTLD seems to be in General Availability now. (may be tlds like .vps .dedi etc would be nice too). I don't know how long the .com mania would continue!

amuck-landowner