amuck-landowner

SolusVM WHMCS Module from ModulesGarden

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Instead of attempting to be a smartass you should learn to read. They're making a NEW version that you can do EVERYTHING that you can in the SolusVM control panel inside of WHMCS. Plain and simple. Supposedly it will be free. I know they are working on it.

I'm a little annoyed right now, sorry...
My fault I suppose. I read it as if you didn't know about the existing modules, which is a bit silly, but I did read it as "Solusvm is working on a module" as it was written, not as "Solusvm is working on a NEW module". Sorry for the confusion, wasn't intending to be a smartass.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
My fault I suppose. I read it as if you didn't know about the existing modules, which is a bit silly, but I did read it as "Solusvm is working on a module" as it was written, not as "Solusvm is working on a NEW module". Sorry for the confusion, wasn't intending to be a smartass.
Yea my bad dude, just a lot of stuff going on... We're good.. I should of clarified my statement as well lol

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Yea my bad dude, just a lot of stuff going on... We're good.. I should of clarified my statement as well lol
No biggy. Carry on! I'd be interested in a free module from Solus instead of paying ~$89 to get it from ModulesGarden -- if MG doesn't fix the KVM issues there's no way I'm paying for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Yea, apparently it is taking a back seat to the audit right now... Might come out sooner or later...

What I do recommend for any provider using SolusVM to do is lock down the access to SolusVM to only people who NEED it. Make sure the WHMCS or Hostbill plugin works and be done with that... Take support tickets for reinstalls and so forth. I'd rather me and my team have a little more work than to have this issue happen to us :)

amuck-landowner