amuck-landowner

Sony & North Korea & FBI

RTGHM

These are my opinions. My opinions are my own.

Okay, so, I see the FBI has said the sony hackers were "sloppy" and left clues leading back to north korea, well, here's a theory that isn't been posted in the news. Now bare in mind it's a theory:

It's really the Chinease who did the hacking, and since they control north korea's internet, they simply "borrowed" a few IP addresses from NK's internet space, made it so if it ever traces back it goes to the NK government, and did the hack. Why north korea? Well, Sony was about to release the interview, so why not blame north korea and steal some confidential sony files, to make them look like fools. However, the attack really backfired, as now people are calling it a "patriotic duty" to watch the interview, so really, they just made sony even richer.

As for the FBI, they have no clue what they're doing. I talked to a few friends at anti-virus companies and researchers whom have been digging into this malware, and there's evidence to prove against the FBI's statement it was North Korea. I believe the FBI is only doing that so Obama can put more sanctions against NK, to "show North Korea is a horrible country with no boundaries"

What do you think?

William

pr0
Verified Provider
The IP space (allegedly) used for the attack was from a Russian carrier routed by Intelsat (77.94.35.0/24) - Not out of North Koreas /22 (175.45.176.0/22) routed by CNC.

The Chinese would also unlikely to be breaking their already strained relations with North Korea, they are in essence the only people that have influence on their leadership and need it as buffer to the US/South Korea.

North Korea is further under 100% embargo since years, the new ones are only on paper - Blocking non-existing bank accounts in the US and travel access for North Koreans which cannot and would not travel to the US anyway.

With well known concentration camps and government "supported" (caused) famine it is also unlikely that the US needed this hack for new sanctions.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I think it's more hype bullshit.

Remember it has been a few years since some treaty / law / regulation got torn down that previously prohibited the CIA notably from using their mind-fnckery con jobbing within US borders and against US citizens.

If there isn't drama and a boogeyman, the intelligencia is fine with creating fake drama.  Subtract military spending / waste from the US budget and what happens?  The US would be in bad bad shape, high unemployment, lesser folks on the golden utter wealth top of pile.

Origin of the attack means little to nothing unless you find the humans back behind there and are certain who and what it is.

Nature of assumptions out of FBI and others is just laughable.  Worse than a drmike expose on a naughty company.

GIANT_CRAB

FBI officer 1: Sony just called in and told us they got hacked and have no idea who hacked them.

FBI officer 2: Wow, that sounds terrible!

FBI officer 1: We need someone to put the blame on.

FBI officer 2: I know! North Korea

FBI officer 1: You're a genius!!!!111

TekStorm - Walter

I bet it wasnt even them, but some other hackers that did and set it up to lead back to them and since NK wanted to get back at them claimed responsibility.

amuck-landowner