amuck-landowner

SSD OpenVZ from $12/yr | HDD OpenVZ from $10/yr | Native /64 IPv6 with each VPS | Crissic Solutions

SkylarM

Verified Provider
About Crissic Crissic Solutions, LLC, is a fast growing, affordable and high performance web hosting company based in Springfield, Missouri. We offer two product lines, shared cPanel hosting and virtual private servers (VPS).

SSL & Domains Crissic is now offering SSL Certificates (Order SSL Here) and Domain Registrations (Order Domains Here) (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .me, .co and .mobi) at very competitive rates! 

Datacenter Location All services are located in the GoRack datacenter in Jacksonville, Florida. Located within an operating Federal Reserve branch, the building is heavily fortified with a 24/7 armed federal law enforcement unit and numerous N+1 redundancies for all power and connectivity to the building.

AS62639 - We operate our own network (AS62639) in Jacksonville, Florida. We own every piece of our hardware, and it's all ENTERPRISE level.  Now featuring bandwidth from PCCW (great for Asian customers), Atrato (excellent connectivity in the United States and Europe), Global Telecom & Technology (formerly Tinet) and direct peering to Internet Exchanges in Jacksonville, Florida, and Atlanta, Georgia.

Our Hardware - Our OpenVZ HDD node specification is Dell branded enterprise Dual X5650 CPUs (Hex Core 2.66Ghz), 48GB of memory and 6 2.5" 7200 RPM Drives. Our OpenVZ SSD line uses the same hardware as our OpenVZ HDD nodes, but with 6 SSD's in HWRAID 10. 

Our KVM node specification is Dell branded enterprise Dual X5660 CPUs (Hex core 2.80Ghz), 96GB of memory, and 12 Western Digital RE4's.

INTRODUCING OUR NEW SSD OPENVZ LINE (SVZ) You asked, we've delivered! Once again customers have asked for new product offerings, and we've added it to our product line! Introducing our budget SSD OpenVZ product line, with ample disk space, at rates you WON'T believe!

----------------------------------------------------------------

NEW SSD OpenVZ Plans

SVZ256:

Cores: 2

Dedicated RAM: 256MB

vSwap: 256MB

Disk: 20GB SSD

Bandwidth: 750GB

IPs: 1 IPv4 & 1 /64 IPv6 (additional IPs available)

Price: $2/month | $12/year

Order Monthly | Order Yearly

--------------------------------

SVZ512:

Cores: 3

Dedicated RAM: 512MB

vSwap: 512MB

Disk: 40GB SSD

Bandwidth: 2TB

Price: $4/month | $24/year

SVZ1024:

Cores: 4

Dedicated RAM: 1024MB

vSwap: 1024MB

Disk: 60GB SSD

Bandwidth: 3TB

Price: $6/month | $48/year

SVZ2048:

Dedicated RAM: 2048MB

vSwap: 2048MB

Disk: 80GB SSD

Bandwidth: 4TB

Price: $7/month

Order

OpenVZ HDD Plans

OVZ256:

Dedicated RAM: 256MB

vSwap: 256MB

Disk: 50GB HDD

Bandwidth: 750GB

Price: $10/year

Order

OVZ512:

Cores: 3

vSwap: 512MB

Disk: 100GB HDD

Price: $2/month | $15/year

OVZ1024:

vSwap: 1024MB

Disk: 150GB HDD

Price: $4/month

Order

OVZ2048:

Dedicated RAM: 2048MB

vSwap: 2048MB

Disk: 200GB HDD

Order

KVM HDD Plans

KVM512:

Disk: 25GB HDD

Price: $4/month

Order

KVM1024:

Disk: 50GB HDD

Order

KVM2048:

Dedicated RAM: 2048 MB

Disk: 100GB HDD

Price: $16/month

Order

KVM4096:

Dedicated RAM: 4096 MB

Disk: 200GB HDD

Bandwidth: 6TB

Price: $32/month

Order

Addons:

1TB Bandwidth: $2.50/month

Additional IPs: $0.50 per IP per month (or $6 per IP per year)

cPanel: $12/month

Direct Admin: $6/month

Our Promises We promise to provide our customers with the highest level of service, excellent customer support, and the best enterprise hardware. Come join thousands of other web hosting customers who have become Crissic Solutions' customers. We are so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 10-day money back satisfaction guarantee.

Quick AUP We do NOT allow IRC, Bittorrent, TOR, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or illegal within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted Full Acceptable Use Policy HERE.

Native IPv6 Do you want IPv6? Yes! We are IPv6 native. We provide all packages with 1 /64 of IPv6 space!

Speed Test Files Use our public looking glass website for speedtest files, ping and traceroute.

http://lg.crissic.net/

willie

Who is your credit card processor?  I notice (unless I made an error) that your CC form target goes to your own site rather than the payment gateway, the usual setup with small providers.  I ended up getting nervous and using Paypal though I prefer direct credit card payment.  I like that you take Bitcoin too, though I don't use it at the moment.

William

pr0
Verified Provider
How do you use a /64 on a OpenVZ instance without routing? I doubt you assign a billion IPs manually to it... whats the real limit? 20? 100?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Who is your credit card processor?  I notice (unless I made an error) that your CC form target goes to your own site rather than the payment gateway, the usual setup with small providers.  I ended up getting nervous and using Paypal though I prefer direct credit card payment.  I like that you take Bitcoin too, though I don't use it at the moment.
We use a payment processor called BrainTree. We utilize a module created by ServerPing that passes all data securely to their servers and stores a TOKEN along with the last 4 of your card and expiration date in our database, with the rest of that information securely stored on BrainTree's servers. Payments are called through the token that is attached to your account.

How do you use a /64 on a OpenVZ instance without routing? I doubt you assign a billion IPs manually to it... whats the real limit? 20? 100?
We are delegating a /64 of IPv6 via SolusVM where a customer can then bind individual addresses within that /64. Biggest benefit to this is users that have ZNC setup, some networks don't like multiple connections within the same /64, so an individual /64 per container (hopefully) helps resolve that issue. We have in the past, however, reached out to IRC networks to remove the restriction. In the past we've seen a limit of 200 with OpenVZ as that starts to break vzlist and a few other node-side items, but afaik that limit is significantly higher now (the ~200 limit was found about a year ago and hasn't been tested since, but others in the community have indicated it is much higher now.).

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
We are delegating a /64 of IPv6 via SolusVM where a customer can then bind individual addresses within that /64.
Customers can bind addresses? Does that require a ticket? If not, where is the interface to do this? How does this apply to "old" VPSes?

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Customers can bind addresses? Does that require a ticket? If not, where is the interface to do this? How does this apply to "old" VPSes?
We will be sending out an email to customers tonight, as Solus doesn't (currently) offer a way for clients to be notified and migrate automatically you'd need to drop a ticket to us for us to assign a /64 to your VPS.

sv01

Slow but sure
email from crissic

Code:
Recently, SolusVM (the software control panel Crissic customers use to manage their VPS services) has added support for IPv6 subnets.

If you are using a prior manually issued individual IPv6 address, it is time to upgrade to an IPv6 /64 subnet. Please submit a ticket for assistance. If you have IPv6 in 2602:ffea:a:: and/or do not currently utilize your IPv6, you do not need to request the update. The update off of individual /128 IPv6 to a /64 of IPv6 is OPTIONAL, but is SUGGESTED.

Those with IPv6 addresses that begin with 2604:4600: prefix must transition to the new system by September 30th.   All connectivity on the 2604:4600: prefix will stop working as of October 1st.

If you haven't become familiar with the IPv6 management functionality in Solus it can be found by following this trail in the panel:

Manage VPS->Network-> Click on the IPv6 subnet (NOT the “Manage” Button on the right)->

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Manage VPS->Network-> Click on the IPv6 subnet (NOT the “Manage” Button on the right)->
I got my subnet, and it seems the manage button does work. Skylar confirmed that the issue is fixed. That e-mail that he sent is confusing at the end there - it looks like there should be more to the instructions, but that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkylarM

Verified Provider
I got my subnet, and it seems the manage button does work. Skylar confirmed that the issue is fixed. That e-mail that he sent is confusing at the end there - it looks like there should be more to the instructions, but that's it.
Yeah that's a fail on my end for not double checking that. Sorry about that!

amuck-landowner