amuck-landowner

SSL Certificates: AlphaSSL for $15/year, AlphaSSL Wildcard for $42/year

Damian

Verified Provider
Want to secure your site and present an image of being a good net citizen? Get an SSL certificate.

We're reselling GlobalSign's AlphaSSL product, which has the additional benefit of being in the root certificate packages for Android and iOS, so unlike some other low-cost SSL products, your clients will be able to use your secured site or email without issue from their mobile device.

AlphaSSL for $15/year (domain.com and www.domain.com only), and AlphaSSL Wildcard (*.domain.com) for $42/year here: https://ipxcore.com/ssl/

SSL orders are processed manually and are setup within 12 hours, usually quite sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wdq

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
I like the Alpha SSL and it's price, trying to cut down on spending though but when I find a use for it, I know where to go. ;-)

Damian

Verified Provider
As George says, you can protect any subfolder with the regular SSL certificate. The wildcard SSL is for protecting any subdomain (and any directory of that subdomain too).

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Aren't you supposed to be a 'provider'? <_<

Been wondering this for a couple days now, but wanted to give you a chance before saying anything.  How the hell did you get 'verified'?
Hey now.  Relax.  You better watch what you say to the next admin of the forum!

I will contribute to vpsboard forum and one day I will become a admin of this forum because of my quality post/threads.

amuck-landowner