amuck-landowner

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Star Citizen scammers! They promise instant setup. THEY LIE!  I wait 10 minutes for my VPS so I file PayPal dispute.  SCAMMERS THEN CANCEL MY VPS!  I looking for new host now.  Suggest me offshore VPS with over 4GB of RAM that ignore abuse and allow torrents and minecraft, and have 90 day refund policy.  I can pay $2 monthly.  

tl;dr I've never been a computer/video game player :p

tonyg

Star Citizen scammers! They promise instant setup. THEY LIE!  I wait 10 minutes for my VPS so I file PayPal dispute.  SCAMMERS THEN CANCEL MY VPS!  I looking for new host now.  Suggest me offshore VPS with over 4GB of RAM that ignore abuse and allow torrents and minecraft, and have 90 day refund policy.  I can pay $2 monthly.  

tl;dr I've never been a computer/video game player :p
Too freakin funny...I love the "Suggest me" me part!

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
:lol:  haha yeah I guess this could have been asked better.

I only have the Aurora LN from a while ago.  Haha what ships do you guys have? 
Had to go open up my hangar and check - I backed the original KickStarter at the Colonel level (Hornet F7C+), then have been adding stuff on ever since.

In some sort of vaguely historical order:

• Hornet F7C+ (Colonel original kickstarter backer package), later upgraded via add-on to the F7C-S Hornet Ghost (stealth variant)
  • Drake Interplanetary Cutlass (Pirate Pack)
  • RSI Constellation
  • Origin Jumpworks 300I, later upgraded via add-on to the 315p Explorer variant
  • MISC Freelancer
  • RSI Aurora, later upgraded via add-on to the Aurora LX variant
  • Origin 350R Racer
  • Origin M50 Interceptor
  • Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar
  • RSI Aurora LN

All of them have the lifetime insurance of course :D. Also have the F7A Military Hornet upgrade - unlike most of the upgrade add-ons, this is an ingame package applicable to any of the F7 Hornet variants, it's a cosmetic model/geometry + skin upgrade, essentially).

I may end up having more before this is released, but this is unlikely. Also have a small Organization going with some friends; small because it's hard to get bros to buy-in to unreleased stuff :p.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Holy crap!  I don't think I ever got to Star Citizen during the Kickstarter times so I ended up getting the RSI Aurora LN after it was already funded.

Totally jealous of your list of ships @Shados.  That must have cost a good bunch!  

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
Holy crap!  I don't think I ever got to Star Citizen during the Kickstarter times so I ended up getting the RSI Aurora LN after it was already funded.

Totally jealous of your list of ships @Shados.  That must have cost a good bunch!  

YESSSSS. Prompting jealous from people on the internet was roughly 95% of the reason I got them ;). Yeah, they did, but it's not as wallet-destroying buying them individually over a long period of time, thankfully. Mainly I just really want to see this game made & done right - the RSI guys have consistently made design decisions that match or exceed what I would want in this kind of game, so I'm pretty super excited.

amuck-landowner