amuck-landowner

Stay away from AlphaRacks

shaqeel

After recent acquisitions, i become Alpha Racks customer, my servers are down for nearly 6 days now, They started the migration process without any prior notification From France to LA, after data transfer activity they are not able to spin up my VPS and stating that my server OS is crashed.
Long story short after a lot of followups with the support they agreed to provide backup and the worst part is that they provided only folder structure of my servers. few folders contain some data otherwise all empty.
As per my understanding, they didn't transfer my complete data from old server and vps getting failed to start on new server. My 2 Servers contains around 50 cpanel account really pissed with their support.

Never ever suggest this host to anyone, pathetic support even they are not technically sound.

qtechservers

Sorry to know about your troubles with them. By any chance did you enable backup for individual accounts from cPanel? If you or your customer did that, atleast those specific accounts can be restored.

amuck-landowner