amuck-landowner

Stunning VPS Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Please do not post Domain name anywhere in your reply. thanks.

UeiUDNs.jpg

Please Make Offer. Looking for Decent Price & Quick Sale.

Domain Expires @ 01-06-2015

Registrar: Godaddy

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Domain name removed upon request and thread cleaned up a bit.  

If you'd like to discuss about a specific offer or a domain sale then please open a thread in the proper locations.

Domain Added to Sale:

* Please do not post Domain name anywhere in your reply. thanks.

image.png

i don't want to park these domains for 6 months and then proceed to sales.i want to help buyer to use this domain as soon as possible.

Looking for Decent offer.

None of famous usa city+vps = .com is not available. 

Registrar: Godaddy.

Grab it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Ok, from that, I withdraw my offer. I'm not going to sit there and play waiting games while you contact all kinds of people to buy the domain name. So, like Mr. Wonderful says on Shark Tank. You're dead to me, I'm out.

Edit: I'm also not mad about it. I don't need the domain. I'm not sour that he is trying to get as much as he can, what I'm upset about is the fact that he stated that he wanted to sell it, I offer a legit price and he basically just left it up in the air. He had a def. sale here, but instead is now waiting on answers from others.

Ok, from that, I withdraw my offer. I'm not going to sit there and play waiting games while you contact all kinds of people to buy the domain name. So, like Mr. Wonderful says on Shark Tank. You're dead to me, I'm out.
No Problem :)

Every seller is looking on more profit, i got an offer more than you offered.

i haven't mention any BIN prices to conclude for that domain.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
That's fine. But if you want to sell something as a "quick sale" as you put in your listing, that doesn't mean waiting weeks for someone else to buy. Learn to word your posts better. If you didn't want to list a BIN and you got a higher offer, then you could of clearly said that in a message to me or on here so that I could of either offered more or let it go. Either way, good luck with the sale, but I would remove "quick sale" from your listings since you're not actually after a quick sale, but higher profit points.

If you didn't want to list a BIN and you got a higher offer, then you could of clearly said that in a message to me or on here so that I could of either offered more or let it go. 
As i mentioned in your PM, still prices aren't fixed. we are in discussion. once it's completed surely i will update this thread before it sold. 

If your offer is $60(or more) i would sold to you immediately,"quick sale".

we are hiring professionals to grab these domains which stops me to accept your initial offer.

sorry for your inconvenience,if any.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
we are hiring professionals to grab these domains which stops me to accept your initial offer.

sorry for your inconvenience,if any.
Curiously, do you mean that you registered the domain name through GoDaddy not too long ago and now want to sell it for a large profit? Don't get it twisted, I offered you something that would of been atleast double what you paid for the domain name. And if you don't own the domain then why are you selling it on here?

Curiously, do you mean that you registered the domain name through GoDaddy not too long ago and now want to sell it for a large profit? Don't get it twisted, I offered you something that would of been atleast double what you paid for the domain name. And if you don't own the domain then why are you selling it on here?
you misreading my answer. 

we have dedicated professionals to register nice domains for us. so we have to cover all the professional fees at-least. not only a domain reg fee.

we are owners for all domains.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Alright, whatever. i'm done talking about it here, obviously it isn't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner