amuck-landowner

Tapatalk Broken?

InertiaNetworks-Ryan

Verified Provider
Is Tapatalk broken for other users browsing this forum? The app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3) doesn't pull in any new forum topics after June 20 for vpsBoard but works fine for others.

InertiaNetworks-Ryan

Verified Provider
Sorry to beat the dead horse again but now neither the v5 app or the Pro versions will connect here. Did you install the plugin after you did the upgrade?

InertiaNetworks-Ryan

Verified Provider
Nope, still not working. 

v5 app - Network error, please try again later

pro app - failed to connect to forum, please check with forum administrator if this problem persists

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Let me submit a ticket to Tapatalk then. Their website/interface for the script indicates no connection errors. I don't use Tapatalk on my phone as I find it annoying so am unable to test it on my end. This will be resolved soon, thanks for your patience.

InertiaNetworks-Ryan

Verified Provider
How can you hate tapatalk? It's a nice app that has all my forum sites in one place, easy to use app.

BTW I'm posting this from my phone since I just gave it a shot of removing both apps and installing the v5 app only and it just works (obviously). I figured that out when I just installed the app onto my tablet and it connected up just fine.

RLT

Less then five percent of my users use it but 98 percent of the forums problem tickets are the direct result of Tapatalk. Now add in the amount of time spent trouble shooting and trying to get an response from them. Then add in the updates that break everything.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Okay, I updated the app on my phone and it works now. I've not done anything server-side other than just install it so I am not sure why it was not working previously unless the Android app was broken since it wasn't the latest version, but I can connect now.

If you still have trouble connecting via Tapatalk, please update the install on your mobile device or tablet. Should work then.

Okay, I updated the app on my phone and it works now. I've not done anything server-side other than just install it so I am not sure why it was not working previously unless the Android app was broken since it wasn't the latest version, but I can connect now.

If you still have trouble connecting via Tapatalk, please update the install on your mobile device or tablet. Should work then.
It works here. Before the upgrade I couldn't post, just read, but now it seems I can write again :)

Thanks for your hard work!

amuck-landowner