amuck-landowner

Tech Blog for sale

RTGHM

So, I currently operate a fairly-big blog (technology blog). We're getting on average 6-10k hits a day - on days like Monday, Tuesday, and Friday it's a lot higher.

What this comes with - 2 year registered domain, all files, blog posts, resources, etc. (software is wordpress).

The domain is a .cz domain. Domain expires: 15.12.2016

Domain registered: 15.12.2014

If you are interested, message me in private. I'm accepting PayPal or Bitcoin.

Screenshot from cloudflare:

68pk1dr.png

Screenshots (this plugin was put into effect about 2-3 days ago) - the visitor map displays today's traffic:

Lr2WS3y.png

w8Ava6y.png

Wat4ai3.png

cbtfAz7.png

mE6DM2I.png

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
What happened on the 11th of Januarary that gave you a spike in traffic that appears to be lasting? Before that date it looks like there isn't much.

The site is just a shy over a month old so I'm curious if the traffic is real or not. Most tech blogs don't grow that fast. :)

trewq

Verified Provider
What happened on the 11th of Januarary that gave you a spike in traffic that appears to be lasting? Before that date it looks like there isn't much.

The site is just a shy over a month old so I'm curious if the traffic is real or not. Most tech blogs don't grow that fast. :)
I highly doubt it's organic traffic...

RTGHM

90% of the traffic originates from reddit.

The rest is from twitter.

It has posts on vulnerabilities, etc.

amuck-landowner