amuck-landowner

Test our XEN ninja range for FREE

drserver

Verified Provider
whmcslogo.png

Dear community, Public ninja testing is started. Test VMs will be released in 5 tiers of 100 VMs.

You will have opportunity to test IPv6 ONLY ninja for 30 days. To get your FREE ninja please navigate to dirtcheap.ninja and order your basic IPv6 Ninja with promo code ninja.tester

Hurry up

Code:
Promo code is valid for one month of service.
Promo code is valid only for basic IPv6 Ninja Config
Promo code is valid only for 100 testers in one tier ( x5 )
Promo code will be reactivated after few days

Last edited by a moderator:

drserver

Verified Provider
At the moment in testing stage, We have cloudish setup in Dallas, Infomart. This deployment is 6x (dual 5520, 48 gb ram, 6x 256 gb SSD, LSI HWraid card in raid 10 config)

Storage ninjas are in Chicago, Equinix data center. Storage ninja uses dual e5 2620 with 128 gb ram and 8x3tb drives in raid 6 config 

Full deployment will be, Dallas, LA, NewYork, Miami / Orlando. Disk arrays will be always 6xSSD on hwraid card.

Nice offer.

What is the location of these VPSes and datacenter used?

drserver

Verified Provider
Ordered :)

@drserver Why didn't you register dirtcheapninja.com?
So, Ninja idea was not planned thing. I have stumbled uppon .ninja domain name. It was so funny so i registered dirtcheap.ninja... i am considering rename. that is why ssl is still pending.

We will see... Enjoy your little Warrior

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
@drserver Thanks, let's see how my ninja performs...But having such little resources doesn't make it a real "ninja" :).

drserver

Verified Provider
@drserver Thanks, let's see how my ninja performs...But having such little resources doesn't make it a real "ninja" :).
64 mb ninja can run static webserver with 48 mb ram free, it can run simple php blog with flat file db with 31 mb ram, free, it can run wordpress (low load) with lighthttpd and mysql with 24 mb ram free and so on...

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
64 mb ninja can run static webserver with 48 mb ram free, it can run simple php blog with flat file db with 31 mb ram, free, it can run wordpress (low load) with lighthttpd and mysql with 24 mb ram free and so on...
Yeah, 64 MB is surprisingly capable. Just ask @KuJoe. 32 MB is a little small, though, unless you're @mtwiscool. I ordered earlier this evening, interested to give it a try.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Verified Provider
The 5520 is a kinda old CPU.  Is that what you plan on using in production?

Just curious.

trewq

Verified Provider
The 5520 is a kinda old CPU. Is that what you plan on using in production?

Just curious.
Just because it's old doesn't mean it's bad. Sure, it uses more power and the benchmarks might be a little worse but I've never had a problem with the 5520s.

amuck-landowner