Thai dedicated hosting accounts?

Kostoprav

I have been looking for dedicated account: 3 TBS of HD, 50 TBS of Bandwidth, 32 GBS of RAM, LInux
I consider thaihosting.asia solutions. What host is better from your views? Why?
I would really appreciate if you can share any discounts they have.

hostneverdie

Hostneverdie is a one of the top ten web hosting provider in Thailand. Our dedicated hosting solutions is extremely fast and highly reliable. They come with 99.9% uptime, 24x7 support, and 15-day money back guarantee. All dedicated servers are collocated in tier-4 data center with full network and power redundancy.

Brothman

Use servers from relible hosting providers like hostingsource.com and inxy.com.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend.

Derossi

As a good alternative, try considering Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting solutions.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.