amuck-landowner

The Ads look good

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Just wanted to say great work to the advertisers on vpsBoard. 

Some really good looking ads on here.  Way better than what I recall seeing (when I saw ads) on LET.

Looking forward to see the rest of the ads up soon and similar quality.   No cougar ads please.

Novacha

Content Contributer
Yeah, it is good to see ads that are relevant to what they are trying to sell. On LEB there are quite a few providers that think the only way to sell their services is to have an ad that is out of place (they are probably correct though, since they offer nothing unique).

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
To be perfectly honest, I never thought I'd be excited for advertisements.  But once I got to see them I was actually pretty surprised.  I mean flexible gaming has a pretty spiffy banner, but I also saw Crissic's banner and actually was staring at that for a good 20 seconds.  

Also... you know... we finally get to try our hand at some HA and more prizes.  

devineball

Anyone know what they make those animated gifs with? I used to use Adobe ImageReady back in the day but getting the animation as well timed and structured as Crissics ad would have taken a lot of time. The Crissic ad looks like a slider or Flash. Very different from the unicorn_farting_rainbows.gifs I used to make.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
Anyone know what they make those animated gifs with? I used to use Adobe ImageReady back in the day but getting the animation as well timed and structured as Crissics ad would have taken a lot of time. The Crissic ad looks like a slider or Flash. Very different from the unicorn_farting_rainbows.gifs I used to make.
You can use the animation tool in Photoshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

shovenose

Verified Provider
What can you guys say about our's?
I'm not sure what you want to know but I like it - clean, simple, good colors, informative. I didn't click on it because I don't need a VPS but if I were looking for one I'd certainly check it out.

amuck-landowner