amuck-landowner

The cesspit / chat thread.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
12279202_919465871468851_657850461420519707_n.jpg

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the first ever web hosting reality TV game show twitter blog post youtube, Name That Datacenter!

SJN3yAp.jpgSJN3yAp.jpg

#BeautifulOnymity

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Tonight I fell at Safeway while shopping for some cheese. 

It wasn't graceful, nor elegant.  I fell like an old fucking man into a display case of cheese.

It was a wet floor.  We're getting floods here.    

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

It wasn't graceful, nor elegant.  I fell like an old fucking man into a display case of cheese.

No wet floor sign?

I've got a pair of boots with a smooth bottom that makes me feel like I am walking on ice if I hit wet surfaces. It's crazy.

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Nope.  Sign-less.  That or I just didn't see it, but I'm sure they weren't very clearly posted at the entryway.  .

It's a lot of pain for some Smoked Gouda and Brie.

HN-Matt

Verified Provider

that was actually an ssh portal to drmike's ocean fortress tbh

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Besides we all know drmike uses plain old ftp anonymously, just because he is a free boarding rebel like that. :p

Bahaha... nothing is plaintext here... hasn't been in a long long time.  Well I guess DNS was, but that's where it actually went out other side of the VPN.. remedied that. 

No regular FTP. Closest I get is SSHFS mapped resources.  That's my preferred transfer means.  Map it and use tools one prefers.

souen

So much for "safe" ... hope nothing twisted/sore! Let us know if dinner with the cheese was worth it.

HN-Matt

Verified Provider
Political Doublespeak Translator® is an open-source program designed to reveal the true intent and wording denied to constituents when addressed by politicians. It uses a special algorithm based on Newspeak principles defined in George Orwell's "1984".

The program's translation engine scours through the legislation of any given official and proceeds to analyze its relative campaign donor interests. It then articulates the unspoken agenda or message with uncanny precision.

Along with translating Newspeak, Political Doublespeak Translator Pro® can:

- accurately gauge just how big a piece of shit a given official is to within .00013 micrograms
- scan and analyze the strain on a politician's joint cartilage to precisely ascertain the average number of hours spent per day on his or her knees, accommodating special interests
- detect any trace of tonsil callous to precisely ascertain the average number of hours spent per day impurely servicing male lobbyists

Will probably install this software soon, any reviews?

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
So much for "safe" ... hope nothing twisted/sore! Let us know if dinner with the cheese was worth it.

I would have eaten that cheese on the floor with two broken arms if I had to.  I love cheese. I'm all about the Camembert, the Myzithra, the Roquefort.  Parmesan cheese is like kief for pizza and pasta.  And now I'm craving Italian, damnit. Almost midnight.  This is not a Chef Boyardee situation.  ALRIGHT LET'S JUST STAY CALM HERE....

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I would have eaten that cheese on the floor with two broken arms if I had to.  I love cheese. I'm all about the Camembert, the Myzithra, the Roquefort.  Parmesan cheese is like kief for pizza and pasta.  And now I'm craving Italian, damnit. Almost midnight.  This is not a Chef Boyardee situation.  ALRIGHT LET'S JUST STAY CALM HERE....

I'm all about dat brie and the delicious netherland cheese spread.  @joepie91, during my short time in the Netherlands, I miss your cheese spread.  Not the ones with the stinky cheese, but the ones with brie were delicious! 

souen

lol Brie's delicious, though admittedly I'm not much of a connoisseur and tend to go for the milder fresh cheeses. Can't really go wrong with feta on almost everything.

amuck-landowner