amuck-landowner

The Confederate battle flag.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
puppetmaster.png

Seriously.  If you have an actual problem with me, that's too bad for you.  If you have legitimate questions you'd like an answer to?  You're welcome to PM me.  But I'm bored of enabling your offtopic public self-embarrassment for the evening, so *hattip*.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
If you look back at the history of the U.S., the North was hoarding the wealth. The Southern states were carrying most of their loads in their mind

if we want to be honest with ourselves, we are doing the same thing today with illegal immigrants. We pay them nothing and work them to the bone. it is just as bad, but no one is calling for the removal of the American flag. America is a greedy place!
The North hasn't changed one bit all of these years.  It's the banking / Wall Street cabal still concentrated in mighty old New York.

How long would the North last if the South stopped feeding it?  One season?  Two maybe?

Greed indeed is what ills this country.  Greed and exploitation.  

Excerpt:

"the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition"
Sounds identical to what one nation state says routinely in this very day about Goyim, that is every other race and human other than their "chosen" people.  Yet for all this abundant racism and strong language that Goyim are to bow and serve this group, there are little to no discussions at large about this vile racism in the modern day in an infant of a nation.

Slavery has existed for much of history and you'd be hard pressed to find a non slave owning or enslaved group.

Eradicating slavery should have always been a priority of civilized people.   Then again, life in the United States and earlier territories even under bondage was likely superior to living conditions in Africa where the neighbors raided primitive villages and raped the women and enslaved the children and men.  Clearer in the this brave new world who was the danger was since it was color coded.  In merry old Africa the enemy looked like the man in the mirror. 

Doesn't justify a thing.  Lazy bastard slave owners should have done their own farming.  Following this annoying wealthy group stopping the slave practice, their assets should have been seized and divided among the slaves, if we were being fair.    Unsure why the BS story told well intentioned North didn't force such.  Seems in hindsight more like they bought themselves a big new voting block and that was emphasis of the slavery being outlawed.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So you are presenting as fact that the Europeans had no concept of slavery and were talked into it by the Africans?

What does "visiting colonists" mean...like they were on vacation?
Slaves came to America mostly from the Carribean where where they had been slaves for many years.

I'm sure someone will cry racism, but one only need to look to the filthy Jewish merchants who have had quite the appetite for slavery and monopolizing the trade going way back in history.  Many ships bearing the names of people who clearly were from such group.

Importation of Africans as slaves directly to the United States was allegedly outlawed back around 1808.  For the years thereafter slaves came from the Islands, Central America and South America.

White looking folks surely were floating around ports in Africa.  They weren't folks from the colonies though.  They were mainly from Europe. 

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Sounds identical to what one nation state says routinely in this very day about Goyim, that is every other race and human other than their "chosen" people.  Yet for all this abundant racism and strong language that Goyim are to bow and serve this group, there are little to no discussions at large about this vile racism in the modern day in an infant of a nation.
Just when I think you're reasonable you veer off into crazy anti-Semitism. WTF?

Have you ever met a Jew or known an Israeli? You seem to have very paranoid, Protocols of the Elders of Zion-level conspiracy theories about them. The cultural views of the Jews I know (both thoroughly Americanized Jews and my Orthodox friends in Israel) are 180 degrees from the nonsense you're spouting here.

The Jews do not seek to enslave the world. They are not puppet masters over global banking. They do not meet in Prague cemeteries at night to plot taking over the world. They do view their relationship with God as different than those of gentiles (though not as different as you'd think), but then so do Christians and Muslims. It's a purely a religious thing and it is a nearly unique contrast to other missionizing faiths - in other words, they're not into forced conversions and it baffles me why you would think that's bad.

We just spent the last century demonstrating that as populations go, they are one of the most vulnerable on the planet. There are a hell of a lot less Jews in 2015 than there were in 1915 thanks to evil fantasies you're trying to spread.

Slaves came to America mostly from the Carribean where where they had been slaves for many years.
No, they mostly came from Africa - the Middle Passage.

I'm sure someone will cry racism, but one only need to look to the filthy Jewish merchants who have had quite the appetite for slavery and monopolizing the trade going way back in history.  Many ships bearing the names of people who clearly were from such group.
This is absurdly untrue. "Jewish merchants" were not running the slave trade. British, Portugese, Arabs, and later Southern Americans were.

Importation of Africans as slaves directly to the United States was allegedly outlawed back around 1808.  For the years thereafter slaves came from the Islands, Central America and South America.
No. Importing slaves really was outlawed in 1808 - no allegedly about it. The Constitution said it couldn't be done before that and as soon as that limit expired, Congress voted for the ban.

The same year, the British declared there would be no more Atlantic slave trading and while it took them a while to get the ships together to enforce it (given their other problems at the time, like Napolean) eventually they did enforce it, even though there was no international law about this. There was some slave-running after that but in the main the population of slaves in the North America was self-sustaining.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
@raindog308

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

You can have a look at what Dr. Tony Martin has to say about it. I'm sure he's more of an authority on the subject than any of us. If not convinced after that, well, buy the book King Leopold's Ghost which tells the grisly truth about the jewish involvement in this filthy trade.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
His speech begins at 10:12. If this is "crackpot" to you, well, it ought to be so very simple for you to refute what he says, point by point. Yes?

I can list a number of books which deals with the same theme as well, apart from the one I already listed (which is extensive enough).

"A subject that has eluded most of us in Higher Learning Institutions."

Translation: crackpot.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I'm tempted to judge the man by that phrase as well.  "A subject that has eluded most of us in Higher Learning" is academic for "Nobody will be able to reproduce this research or find conclusive supporting evidence, but just take my word for it".

See, it's very easy to make a list of articles that support your viewpoint.  What's harder to do though, is not ignore the equally numerous texts that provide logic against your belief.  And in the spirit of putting my money where my mouth is - I'd very much like a few titles from your list suh - should make for some interesting reading at the very least, will likely even learn a thing or two.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Off hand, try locating any of the works by these jewish authors:

• Lee Friedman
  • Wilfred Samuels (Jewish Colonists in Barbados (London: Purnell and Sons Ltd., 1936)
  • Seymour B. Liebman (New World Jewry: 1493-1825, Requiem for the Forgotten)
  • Moshe Kahan
  • Arnold Wiznitzer
  • Ira Rosenwaike (On the Edge of Greatness: A Portrait of American Jewry in the Early National Period)
  • Herbert Ivan Bloom (A study of Brazilian Jewish history 1623-1654)
They all concur that jewish involvement in the slave trade was dominant, with rather blatant admissions. I can fill in with more later, when I'm done with my other tasks  :) 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Just when I think you're reasonable you veer off into crazy anti-Semitism. WTF?

Have you ever met a Jew or known an Israeli? 

The Jews do not seek to enslave the world.
Well here we go...

Why is anything said that is critical of a group of people who proclaim to be Jews automatically anti-Semitic?  Even if the matter is supported by facts from qualified researchers, historians and yes, even Jews themselves?????  I for the life of me do not understand why fringes of the Jew identity continue to paint everything with such broad brushes and lie about their role in history.  Right, there was no Jewish involvement in slavery for most of recorded history.  Is this the typical re-write of history by the victors?

As for have I known Jews, indeed, quite a few.  Very well known Jews nonetheless. People you'd likely recognize.  I prefer strict Hasidics though.

I don't think all Jews are bad.  No group, not even the dreaded Nazis were 100% bad.  But, can we go a century without the Jews causing many to scrutinize them for their actual then modern day conduct and treatment of others?  Slavery is but one massive sin of business interests created by many men proclaiming to be Jews via name, for all I know these men were in fact trashbins as their deeds do tell.  One only needs to look at the practice of slavery with the bedfellow of PROSTITUTION.   

White slavery has been a long time issue done to northern white women and children and often by well, guess who.  Ask the Polish in centuries past.  Ask the Ukrainians today.  At least 8000 slaves in the modern day in Israel and countless folks lured to Israel by shady human traffickers selling susceptible minds the rosy view of a better life (failing to mention tearing up their passport and selling them off to pimps in Israel).  Just 15k prostitutes estimated in Israel.  $2 billion dollar a year industry at least, with at least 1 million prostitute visits a month --- in a country of 8 million total citizens and who receives $3 billion in US aid a year...  Perhaps Israel should get its act together, yet again.

But my narrative would mean nothing if I didn't do this, references to some of what I just stated, from Israel publications:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/  (2013)

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hookers-in-the-holy-land-an-uncomfortable-history-in-israel/ (2013)

...There are a hell of a lot less Jews in 2015 than there were in 1915 thanks to evil fantasies you're trying to spread.
Why did you pick the year 1915?  Just an even 100 years I hope.   According to a pro-Jewish / pro-Israel site Jewish VIrtual Library which is operated by:

"The American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE) was established in 1993 as a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization to strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship by emphasizing the fundamentals of the alliance — the values our nations share."

... The Jewish headcount per interval was:

source: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/jewpop.html

Year Population
1880 7,800,000
1900 10,600,000
1922 14,400,000
1925 14,800,000
1939 16,728,000
1945 11,000,000
1950 11,297,000
1955 11,800,000
1960 12,079,000
1970 12,585,000
1980 12,819,000
1990 12,868,000
2000 12,900,000
2010 13,428,300
2014 13,900,000

The recorded numbers prior to WW2 sure are interesting jumps in population that never again has been happened. Some long term agenda to limit Jewish reproduction? Dealing with recent century population growth of single digits per decade.  Hitler-effect isn't causing that 70 years later.

Surely even people mistreated in a time of war rebound and continue to procreate, don't they? Especially as we just defined the Jews in Israel have quite the appetite for illicit intercourse with harlots.  I'd like to believe the low reproduction numbers are the outcome of higher education as we've seen in many first nation states in recent decades and which the Jews have been plagued by perhaps for hundreds of years.

In 1915 one can assume there were 14 million Jews.  In 2015, one can also assume there are 14 million Jews.

So... "There are a hell of a lot less Jews in 2015 than there were in 1915" <--- ==== wrong.

.... thanks to evil fantasies you're trying to spread. ....  <--- to which I say not even close and certainly not evil intentions.   Seems like you have missing Jews you need to account for or pick some other Census or we can dispute the numbers of this Pro-Israel group publishing such headcount.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Well, good response @drmike. We get a little off topic here because of @raindog308, but I must assume he's referring to the holocaust which occurred in 1915 against the jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

You have to understand that they have went through many holocausts. It's rather fascinating, really. But, ehm, that's another topic  ;) 

PS:

‘antisemite’: any thought or person that a Jew doesn't like, the word has lost it's meaning and effect thanks to people such as @raindog308  :(

Well here we go...

Why is anything said that is critical of a group of people who proclaim to be Jews automatically anti-Semitic?  Even if the matter is supported by facts from qualified researchers, historians and yes, even Jews themselves?????  I for the life of me do not understand why fringes of the Jew identity continue to paint everything with such broad brushes and lie about their role in history.  Right, there was no Jewish involvement in slavery for most of recorded history.  Is this the typical re-write of history by the victors?

As for have I known Jews, indeed, quite a few.  Very well known Jews nonetheless. People you'd likely recognize.  I prefer strict Hasidics though.

I don't think all Jews are bad.  No group, not even the dreaded Nazis were 100% bad.  But, can we go a century without the Jews causing many to scrutinize them for their actual then modern day conduct and treatment of others?  Slavery is but one massive sin of business interests created by many men proclaiming to be Jews via name, for all I know these men were in fact trashbins as their deeds do tell.  One only needs to look at the practice of slavery with the bedfellow of PROSTITUTION.   

White slavery has been a long time issue done to northern white women and children and often by well, guess who.  Ask the Polish in centuries past.  Ask the Ukrainians today.  At least 8000 slaves in the modern day in Israel and countless folks lured to Israel by shady human traffickers selling susceptible minds the rosy view of a better life (failing to mention tearing up their passport and selling them off to pimps in Israel).  Just 15k prostitutes estimated in Israel.  $2 billion dollar a year industry at least, with at least 1 million prostitute visits a month --- in a country of 8 million total citizens and who receives $3 billion in US aid a year...  Perhaps Israel should get its act together, yet again.

But my narrative would mean nothing if I didn't do this, references to some of what I just stated, from Israel publications:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/  (2013)

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hookers-in-the-holy-land-an-uncomfortable-history-in-israel/ (2013)

Why did you pick the year 1915?  Just an even 100 years I hope.   According to a pro-Jewish / pro-Israel site Jewish VIrtual Library which is operated by:

"The American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE) was established in 1993 as a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization to strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship by emphasizing the fundamentals of the alliance — the values our nations share."

... The Jewish headcount per interval was:

source: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/jewpop.html

Year Population
1880 7,800,000
1900 10,600,000
1922 14,400,000
1925 14,800,000
1939 16,728,000
1945 11,000,000
1950 11,297,000
1955 11,800,000
1960 12,079,000
1970 12,585,000
1980 12,819,000
1990 12,868,000
2000 12,900,000
2010 13,428,300
2014 13,900,000

The recorded numbers prior to WW2 sure are interesting jumps in population that never again has been happened. Some long term agenda to limit Jewish reproduction? Dealing with recent century population growth of single digits per decade.  Hitler-effect isn't causing that 70 years later.

Surely even people mistreated in a time of war rebound and continue to procreate, don't they? Especially as we just defined the Jews in Israel have quite the appetite for illicit intercourse with harlots.  I'd like to believe the low reproduction numbers are the outcome of higher education as we've seen in many first nation states in recent decades and which the Jews have been plagued by perhaps for hundreds of years.

In 1915 one can assume there were 14 million Jews.  In 2015, one can also assume there are 14 million Jews.

So... "There are a hell of a lot less Jews in 2015 than there were in 1915" <--- ==== wrong.

.... thanks to evil fantasies you're trying to spread. ....  <--- to which I say not even close and certainly not evil intentions.   Seems like you have missing Jews you need to account for or pick some other Census or we can dispute the numbers of this Pro-Israel group publishing such headcount.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Why is anything said that is critical of a group of people who proclaim to be Jews automatically anti-Semitic?
Um, that "group of people" is by your own numbers 8,000,000 people and you paint them with one broad brush:

"Sounds identical to what one nation state says routinely in this very day about Goyim, that is every other race and human other than their "chosen" people. Yet for all this abundant racism and strong language that Goyim are to bow and serve this group, there are little to no discussions at large about this vile racism in the modern day in an infant of a nation."

Gee, I can't imagine what "one nation state" you are referring to. If you are painting Israelis and/or Jews as

• racist
  • people who think the rest of the world are to "bow and serve"
  • infantile
  • "defined" as having "quite the appetite for illicit intercourse with harlots"
Then yeah, i'm going to call you out as an anti-Semite.
But, can we go a century without the Jews causing many to scrutinize them for their actual then modern day conduct and treatment of others?  Slavery is but one massive sin of business interests created by many men proclaiming to be Jews via name, for all I know these men were in fact trashbins as their deeds do tell.  One only needs to look at the practice of slavery with the bedfellow of PROSTITUTION.
I can easily go a century or three without "scrutinizing" Jews or passing judgment on their religion. What "massive sin of business interests" are you referring to? Is it the international banking conspiracy, or do I need to go read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to learn the "real truth"...?

The Jewish people are one of the most relentlessly harassed nations on the Earth. The idea that they are some kind of sex-crazed power brokers is noxious nonsense straight out of Julius Streicher's newspapers.

At least 8000 slaves in the modern day in Israel and countless folks lured to Israel by shady human traffickers selling susceptible minds the rosy view of a better life (failing to mention tearing up their passport and selling them off to pimps in Israel).  Just 15k prostitutes estimated in Israel.  $2 billion dollar a year industry at least, with at least 1 million prostitute visits a month --- in a country of 8 million total citizens and who receives $3 billion in US aid a year...  Perhaps Israel should get its act together, yet again.
I have no ideas if your numbers are accurate, but let's see here...15000 prostitutes in a country of 8,000,000. So .2% of the population. In the Phillippines? 800,000 out of a population of 98 million. .8%. Four times those bestial Israelis! Where is your fury?

Literally the first other country I checked.

On this you judge an entire ethnicity and religion? The notion that Jews are sexual sadists comes from Medieval anti-Semitic legends, later amplified by the Nazis.

And "yet again" what? I'd taken the moral record of Israel - a country beset four times by wars not of its choosing and facing unrelenting hostility from most of the world (thanks to ideas like yours) - against many others'.

Why did you pick the year 1915?  Just an even 100 years I hope.
Yes.
Especially as we just defined the Jews in Israel have quite the appetite for illicit intercourse with harlots.
You really just cannot hear yourself, can you?
‘antisemite’: any thought or person that a Jew doesn't like
Wow. Yeah, you're right, there is no anti-Semitism, it was all just invented by the Jews. It was just one of their clever plots.
Isn't it time for one of you - or both? - to start in on holocaust denial?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
So, back on topic:

Even NASCAR is wanting to ban the flag.

NASCAR.

662d559fcba142bca9013c2b42a92af1-5fe55b1b26f54ce28fefe5b16658d7a5-1_1.jpg

NASCAR%20Sonoma%20Auto%20Racing-3.jpg

ap_confederate_flag_nascar_auto_racing_74025572.jpg

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
@k0nsl, some actually already hate that flag too... Or at least it may seem that way...

flag2.jpg

Flag.jpg

yoflag1.jpg

27BA0E3C00000578-3045392-image-a-14_1429419545097.jpg

Flag_challenge.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Even Dwayne Michael Carter (Lil' Wayne) had some good flag stomping fun.

AuroraZero

You know I am speechless coming from the background I do, and being through what I have for this country's people I am utterly speechless. That blatant disrespect for the American flag just makes me want to vomit until I die, literaly.

Now I know precisely why I want to move to the middle of a forest and set up a cabin and stay there alone. I just don't know what more to say to the disrespect that has been done not only to me, but to my brother and sisters before me. The ones that have fought to make it possible for us to able to continue the fight. I am not so sure we have a place, not only in this country, but in this world anymore.

Vega

I still see no issue with it, tbh, and I am glad to see that this country for once is doing something right imo

tonyg

The Confederate flag (or any other flag for that matter) is not going to be banned from being flown by private citizens.

The issue at stake is displaying the Confederate flag in government or public institutions.

The First Ammendment protects individuals to express their views and if flying the Confederate or any other flag floats their boat so be it. Hell, you can fly the Nazi flag if you wish.

Please, stick with the facts.

Edit: One of the things that makes the US great is that it allows for dissent.

So if you get pissed off at the US government and you wish to burn, sit, stomp or crap on the flag you can do so without fear of ending up in jail. You are protected by the Constitution.

amuck-landowner