amuck-landowner

The future of MyRSK

rsk

Verified Provider
logos.png

It takes a lot to get into new grounds, and fields. Especially if you have never done it before.

This is probably the biggest "news" post that I will write in my whole hosting career. No, MyRSK is not being sold, traded, or even handed over. We have worked hard to reach where we are at now and on the verge of new year, we will be treading into MyRSK v2.

We have came a long way since 2009, offering our unmanaged/budget VPS plans in both openVZ and KVM.

Since vpsBoard is our new home, I decided to share our news to you guys here first :)

However if your question is what MyRSK will move into? or what will happen? continue on ...

• Providing both Managed / Unmanaged VPS Plans in both KVM and openVZ
  • More than 8 locations currently, with more than another 8 in the works
  • Internal licensing for cpanel/directadmin/other panels (as cheap as $7 for cpanel)
  • MyRSK One - one panel to control everything (yes, it includes : billing/support/service management)
  • Offering clients 50GB of offsite backup space (used to be 10GB)
  • revamped MyRSK design
  • clients keep their current price, no increases at all
  • much more ...
TL;DR MyRSK is moving towards providing both managed and unmanaged vps solutions, cheaper internal licenses, additional locations, panel, etc.

Sneak Peak (managed services):

6PSDOB2.png

b9VFgNe.png

Regards,
R. Alkhaili

Last edited by a moderator:

rsk

Verified Provider
I like white layouts. Any plans for the availability of Zlin, Czech Republic [FDC]?
There some stock in at http://myrsk.com/vps.php

If you want something custom, we can also give a good deal at $9.99/month. A really good deal :p

I am saying this, as by the 1st of Jan (when v2 will launch) budget vps pricing will be as advertised, no additional promo's.

:)

Regards,

R. Alkhaili

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
  • More than 8 locations currently, with more than another 8 in the works
Dealing with 16 datacenters as a small customer, presumably in multiple foreign countries, does not sound like fun.

That's also a ton of spare gear to stash, assuming you provide some kind of SLA...

Reactions: rsk
amuck-landowner