amuck-landowner

The Interview

Steven F

Verified Provider
Has anyone seen it? You can watch it on YouTube for $6. I'll be watching it later tonight or tomorrow. :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Watching a film for "patriotic reasons"? I really hope that you are kidding!
It was mostly a joke. :)

I really had no interest in seeing it originally, but after the debacle I'm a bit intrigued now. Even if I think it's insane that people got more upset over this than they did the CIA torture reports that were in the news and that it'll likely allow 'hacking' to be used as an excuse for global conflicts...

RTGHM

It was mostly a joke. :)

I really had no interest in seeing it originally, but after the debacle I'm a bit intrigued now. Even if I think it's insane that people got more upset over this than they did the CIA torture reports that were in the news and that it'll likely allow 'hacking' to be used as an excuse for global conflicts...
and in other news, those GOP hackers made threats and didn't act on them. We've seen this activity commonly linked to script kiddie hacking websites

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Nice! I was going to wait for it to be available on Amazon/Netflix/Xfinity but I'd pay $6 to watch it on YouTube. I'll watch anything with Seth Rogan in it.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
those koreans will take away my dick-joke comedies punctuated by seth rogen's laugh over my cold dead corpse, I say

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Why does the color of the font matter?
Purple is the color to indicate sarcasm/joking.

Just finished watching the flick. Was at my father's for Christmas dinner and he wanted to watch it so we loaded it up on the Roku.

It wasn't bad. It was more or less what I expected.

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
Honestly I didn't think much of it. Got bored after about an hour. Although I didn't really know what to expect from it when downloading, just wanted to see what the hype was all about.

amuck-landowner