amuck-landowner

The truth about Mao and BuyVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

prometeus

Verified Provider
I never hacked nothin', you're just easy to troll into a rage. If you did get hacked then you should email all your customers and inform the local authorities.

The only reason I don't start fights with you very much in public is because I like Sal enough to not drag him into it.

If you really want to I can start that up though?

Francisco
Fran, I too have a good opinion of you, you know. And maybe M can be easy to troll and sometime he stand his opinions with too much strength. But I saw what you write him and since it came from you and we all know your skills, it looked more than a simple troll or joke in the context of the discussion. It was so credible that M requested me to look at it and judge myself.

My feeling is that you don't ever goes this low, so I'm sure you were trolling even if it was a bit excessive IMHO ;-)

Happy new year! Hope 2014 will be succesfull for both our companies :)

S.

vRozenSch00n

@prometeus @Francisco respect to both of you.  :)

May 2014 bring success and prosperity to all of us, vpsBoard family members.

vRozenSch00n

Ooops, It's raining cats and dogs here, my ISP starts to do flip flop on and off connection dance.

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
We had the similar problems with EGI when we offered VPS services there.  They wanted all of the VPS providers to leave so they could launch their EdgeVM brand.
The only brand I'm aware of that's still around in EGI is lightwave and the owner of that now works for EGI.

Francisco

Reactions: scv

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Thank @Manndude for the whimsical title.  He is always getting rap-centric with it.

Happy new year to everyone.   Time for more post variety :)   

scv

Massive Nerd
Verified Provider
The only brand I'm aware of that's still around in EGI is lightwave and the owner of that now works for EGI.

Francisco
JPEGS!

50d8440a233442f9091ee590f6dc9eff.png

(image links to site. Yes, this is what it looks like. No, I didn't encode it.)

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
It's not really a battle with only one contender.

More like shadow boxing. :)

prometeus

Verified Provider
I never hacked nothin', you're just easy to troll into a rage. If you did get hacked then you should email all your customers and inform the local authorities.

The only reason I don't start fights with you very much in public is because I like Sal enough to not drag him into it.

If you really want to I can start that up though?

Francisco
I see you had the time to comment and reply to several topics including one in this thread, but skipped to ack/reply to me (at least as a matter of courtesy). 

This is not good at all, you say you like me, but threatens to hack MY solus to punish M (troll or truth doesn't matter) . You say you like me, find the time to talk to every avatar and his cat in this forum but ignore me. 

I really feel bad. Good night.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I see you had the time to comment and reply to several topics including one in this thread, but skipped to ack/reply to me (at least as a matter of courtesy). 

This is not good at all, you say you like me, but threatens to hack MY solus to punish M (troll or truth doesn't matter) . You say you like me, find the time to talk to every avatar and his cat in this forum but ignore me. 

I really feel bad. Good night.
And yet, you let him storm around just because in his signature it says "these views are mine". At least when Aldryic steps out of line I'll tell him to cool it. The only reason you've now shown up is because it's doing as I said it would, cast a bad light on you two.

I'll reply to you when I'm good and ready. It's taken you 1 1/2 years to finally comment on Mao's little games, you can wait an afternoon while I take care of my customers.

Francisco

prometeus

Verified Provider
And yet, you let him storm around just because in his signature it says "these views are mine". At least when Aldryic steps out of line I'll tell him to cool it. The only reason you've now shown up is because it's doing as I said it would, cast a bad light on you two.

I'll reply to you when I'm good and ready. It's taken you 1 1/2 years to finally comment on Mao's little games, you can wait an afternoon while I take care of my customers.

Francisco
As I said in other occasions, he was this way when I knew him, I'm not going to change him.

I wrote to you because of your words, you threatened my solus, so me in the end, and since I think it was not good from you I gave you a hand. You refused it? Have other stuff to do? No problem, I don't need your affect nor your precious time. 

I have to take care of my family. Good night.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
As I said in other occasions, he was this way when I knew him, I'm not going to change him.

I wrote to you because of your words, you threatened my solus, so me in the end, and since I think it was not good from you I gave you a hand. You refused it? Have other stuff to do? No problem, I don't need your affect nor your precious time. 

I have to take care of my family. Good night.
What "hand"? You'd be so lucky to have me watching out for your business. Every time a solus exploit has come out, or something is a miss and I spot it? I'm contacting every host I got on my skype to either shut down their solus or their WHMCS.

Francisco

prometeus

Verified Provider
What "hand"? You'd be so lucky to have me watching out for your business. Every time a solus exploit has come out, or something is a miss and I spot it? I'm contacting every host I got on my skype to either shut down their solus or their WHMCS.

Francisco
Never had a notify from you, not sure what you're talking about. Anyway as a member of the unfortunate category of solusvm/whmcs clients I thank you for your efforts.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Fran, brace yourself! You look worse than Chris Fapozzi at the moment!
How so? Mao's been at us and or Aldryic for 1 1/2 years and we haven't even taken part in LE in a year now.

Prometeus gets flack and suddenly they come out of the shed like it's a sly.

I do right by many many people and spend countless hours supporting many brands. I get paid exactly $0 for my time

or skills. I have every right to get pissed off when they start biting the hand that damn well near literally feeds them.

Never had a notify from you, not sure what you're talking about. Anyway as a member of the unfortunate category of solusvm/whmcs clients I thank you for your efforts.
Because I don't have either of you on skype. The only times we talked were on WHT some, never on LE.

Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner