amuck-landowner

TrueVPS is now owned by RamNode

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Hello,

This message is to all TrueVPS clients. TrueVPS has been sold to RamNode LLC. We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you to the RamNode community!

Over the next couple weeks, we will be migrating all of your VPSs to new hardware. We will be operating in the same datacenter and using the same IPs, so none of those aspects will change. We will be contacting you again prior to the migration.

For now, please continue to submit any support requests to the existing TrueVPS system. The owners of TrueVPS have agreed to continue offering support to existing clients until we have migrated everyone to our new RamNode hardware. Once that happens, we will redirect all support requests and control panel usage to RamNode's systems.

We are a US company and we use USD for our currency. As such, we will be changing your payment currency to USD, but the cost should be about the same after exchange rates are factored in. In other words, we will not be intentionally changing your existing prices.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send an email to nick @ ramnode.com. Feel free to join our IRC channel at #ramnode on irc.esper.net as well.

Thanks,

Nick A. nick @ ramnode.com RamNode LLC Skype: RamNode Twitter: @RamNode
Quite busy times for Nick, Tyler and Elliot.

Acquire a company and expanding to NL at the same time.

Is it easy to migrate a official registered company in NL?

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am not aware of TrueVPS.

I was chatting with someone :) and mentioned RamNodes partial NL offer and how I thought RamNode should do something to diversify, standout and grow.

Well, there we are maybe :)

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
I am not aware of TrueVPS.

I was chatting with someone :) and mentioned RamNodes partial NL offer and how I thought RamNode should do something to diversify, standout and grow.

Well, there we are maybe :)
I've never heard of them either :eek: But a great move hopefully for RamNode

Nick_A

Provider of the year (2014)
We actually will not own the brand itself - it will simply be ceasing business for now. So the registration for the business will not be changing hands. We are just taking over the clients as part of a deal for our NL expansion.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hey @Nick_A, congrats!

Should we expect this as a sign that NL offering is going to get bulked up to offer all the types/plans you do in the other locations :) ?

weservit

Verified Provider
TrueVPS was part of WeservIT that's right. We worked out a good deal with RamNode for their NL location. One of the terms for this deal was that we had to stop offering activities from TrueVPS. All TrueVPS customers will be transfered to RamNode hardware as you can read in the email Nick sent. 

RamNode has a high reputation and we're sure that all TrueVPS customers will be in good hands.

Enjoy your RamNode VPS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey

Very great move, indeed!  Ramnode is great!  However, let's hope that the customers take the move fine. 

amuck-landowner