Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Pro-8 for Sale

Discussion in 'Hardware For Sale' started by rmlhhd, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmlhhd

rmlhhd New Member Verified Provider

May 22, 2015
    Hello All,

I've got a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Pro-8 for sale. 

It's in excellent condition and has hardly been used. 

It was colocated in London with Clouvider where it was used as a BGP router with a total of 4 peerings with full BGP tables on both IPv4 and IPv6. Despite initial high CPU load when the sessions were started it handeled everything I threw at it. 

Great router and would be suitable for a home, business or data centre network with a decent amount of traffic. Not tested myself but claims it can handle 8Gbps which from what I've seen so far I don't see why not. 

Comes with the basic spec as per Ubiquiti's site. This one is fitted with 2GB RAM. 

Here's a link to the data sheet. Look for the ERPro-8 https://www.ubnt.com/downloads/datasheets/edgemax/EdgeRouter_DS.pdf

I removed it for colo as I redesigned my network/server setup and saw some room to save money. 

I'm looking for £280 as this router is very new (used for less than a month) but I'm open to offers. 

I'm willing to ship to anywhere in the EU as long as you pay the shipping costs. 

It weights around 2.8KG all packaged, I usually round up when estimating so for the UK shipped next day via DX it'll cost £10 for 3KG. 

If your interested please PM me, I'll also be happy to provide a postal code for shipping estimates via PM for those who'd like shipping out of the UK. 

I'd be happy for you to collect in person but bare in mind I live in Mid-Wales. 

I'll accept PayPal, Bank Transfer (UK only) and cash (collection only)

If you need anymore info please don't hesitate to ask. 

2. rmlhhd

rmlhhd New Member Verified Provider

May 22, 2015
    Sold.

3. HalfEatenPie

HalfEatenPie The Irrational One Retired Staff

Mar 25, 2013
    HalfEatenPie
    Closed Upon Request. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.