amuck-landowner

[UK] hostworld.uk - 50% OFF! cPanel & WHM | SSD | 24/7 Support | CloudLinux | 99.9% Uptime!

HW-J

Well hello there!

We're hostworld.uk, and we're a UK based web hosting provider. Let's cut to the chase, here is what we can offer you :)

If you need to know anything else about us send an email to [email protected] and we'll be back in touch in a jiffy!

--------------------------------------------------------
So, what web hosting packages do we offer?

EntryProfessionalAdvanced
SSD Storage10 GB40 GB100GB
BandwidthUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Guaranteed Uptime99.9%99.9%99.9%
FREE MigrationsYes!Yes!Yes!
FREE DomainNoYes!Yes!
FREE Dedicated IPNoYes!Yes!
30 Day Money Back GuaranteeYes!Yes!Yes!
Our Low Monthly Price£3.99£6.99£9.99
Monthly with 50% Discount
Now Only
£1.99/mo​
Now Only
£3.49/mo
Now Only
£4.99/mo
Annually with 50% Discount + 2 months FREE!
Now Only
£19.95/yr​
Now Only
£34.95/yr
Now Only
£49.95/yr
Claim 50% Discount RecurringUse coupon '50HOSTING' when ordering!Use coupon '50HOSTING' when ordering!Use coupon '50HOSTING' when ordering!

Every web hosting plan we offer comes with the following as standard. What more could you want?

• Free SSL Certificate's
  • Latest cPanel
  • Unlimited Domains, Databases & Email Accounts
  • Multiple PHP Versions
  • Unlimited Softaculous Installs
  • CloudLinux
  • node.js Support
  • Daily Backups using JetBackup (unencrypted and encrypted options giving you control over your data!)
  • Instant Activation
  • 24/7 Support

Want more information or need something not listed? Go to https://hostworld.uk/web-hosting or email us at [email protected].

So, what reseller hosting packages do we offer?

EntryProfessionalAdvanced
SSD Storage30 GB60 GB150 GB
BandwidthUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
cPanel accounts2550100
Guaranteed Uptime99.9%99.9%99.9%
FREE MigrationsYes!Yes!Yes!
FREE DomainYes!Yes!Yes!
FREE Dedicated IPNoYes!Yes!
30 Day Money Back GuaranteeYes!Yes!Yes!
Our Low Monthly Price£9.99£17.99£29.99
Monthly with 50% Discount
Now Only
£4.99/mo​
Now Only
£8.99/mo
Now Only
£14.99/mo
Annually with 50% Discount + 2 months FREE!
Now Only
£54.94/yr​
Now Only
£98.94/yr
Now Only
£164.94/yr
Claim 50% Discount RecurringUse coupon '50RESELLER' when ordering!Use coupon '50RESELLER' when ordering!Use coupon '50RESELLER' when ordering!

Every reseller hosting plan we offer comes with the following as standard. What more could you want?

• Free SSL Certificate's
  • Latest cPanel & WHM
  • Unlimited Domains, Databases & Email Accounts
  • Multiple PHP Versions
  • Unlimited Softaculous Installs
  • CloudLinux
  • node.js Support
  • Daily Backups using JetBackup (unencrypted and encrypted options giving you and your customers control over their data!)
  • Instant Activation
  • 24/7 Support

What do people think of our hosting services?

Blew me away. Fantastic company.

I found hostworld on LEB and went in with fairly low expectations for the price, but I was completely wrong - this hosting operation are the bees knees!

Their support is lightning-fast and importantly, meaningful. You ask a technical question; you quickly get an accurate, technical answer. You make a request using technical terms; it gets done. They know what they're doing and the first reply is often "No problem, all done!"

I should also add - they're very flexible and patient. As a techie, they're exactly how I'd like to think I'd run an operation like this, for people like me. I can't give higher praise than that.

I have no hesitation in recommending hostworld - I've had significantly worse support from enterprise managed hosting contracts costing six figures a year.

Great value
Great value, great service, great performance. The best of every world with this company. Highly recommended for all types of hosting needs. Andrew specifically has been great to work with.

Excellent Team
Switched to HostWorld a few months ago and literally could not be any more happier. I've been in this game for 20 years and the service these guys provide is the best I've experienced. They have gone above and beyond from the start. Highly recommend!

You can read more at https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/hostworld.uk

Payment Methods

We currently accept payment through the following:

• PayPal
  • Credit/Debit Card
  • Bank Transfer
  • Apple Pay
  • Bitcoin
  • UnionPay
  • AliPay

All plans come with no contracts! Any questions or sales enquiries? Call us on (+44) 0800 678 5914 or email us [email protected]. If you require something different to what we offer above please don't hesitate to contact our sales department for a custom quote.

We look forward to hearing from you! :yay:

Kind Regards,

hostworld.uk Team

amuck-landowner