amuck-landowner

UnmanagedServers.NET - KVM VPS in Atlanta, GA. - $5.99/mo

shovenose

Verified Provider
About UnmanagedServers.NET

UnmanagedServers.NET, a ShoveHost company offers low cost purely unmanaged KVM VPS hosting in Atlanta at this time. We'll be expanding to various other datacenters and will add dedicated servers to our lineup down the road. 

Network and Datacenter

Servers are located in the 55 Marietta facility, with QPS, on 1Gbps ports.

Test IP is 162.217.172.77 (speedtest.unmanagedservers.net)

Main Features

• KVM Full Virtualization and SolusVM VPS Management Control Panel
  • Secure PayPal Payments
  • 10% Recurring Affiliate Program
  • Lots of Templates (Linux only now, Windows coming soon)
  • Fast Intel Xeon CPUs and Fast 1Gbps (Shared) Port Speed
  • Dedicated RAM and HDD (Fair-Shared CPU Cores)

Plan Details

• 256MB Memory
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 1 Shared Core
  • 1TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps Shared Port
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • SolusVM Control Panel

Discount

Instead of the usual price of $6.99/month, you can get this plan for $5.99/month recurring. ORDER BY CLICK THIS LINK

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Wow i didn't even have one sign up for awhile! It takes time! I got some paying customers now, but hey it will come when it comes i say.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Do you think you are some famous guy like Hogan or someone well reputed like Fran or Sal that people will signup within 24 hour of brands opening?

Logic = Mind fucked

Last edited by a moderator:

peterw

I had 0 signups so I didn't scam anybody.

had I had 1 or more customers i would have fixed the server issue but i didn't do why bother?...
Again: after 1 day? You close a offer because there where no clients buying it after 24 hours?

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
its complicated.

I had 0 signups so I didn't scam anybody.

had I had 1 or more customers i would have fixed the server issue but i didn't do why bother?...
Makes no sense.  So what you are saying is that you launched, found an issue with the server then decided to close the entire brand down because of that, but you would have fixed it had their been even a single customer on the node.

I am only really interested because you had the box with QPS and I have one there too, so was there an issue with them?

qps

Verified Provider
Makes no sense.  So what you are saying is that you launched, found an issue with the server then decided to close the entire brand down because of that, but you would have fixed it had their been even a single customer on the node.

I am only really interested because you had the box with QPS and I have one there too, so was there an issue with them?
Not that we've heard about.

Reactions: Lee

shovenose

Verified Provider
QPS s fantastic. But I chose a bad hardware configuration which ended up rendering the node useless for KVM VPS hosting. Fine for cPanel or Multicraft but I need neither. That said, there will be a dual L5420 in stock at QPS next month.

amuck-landowner