Xenfinity, LLC is a new company with the goal of doing web hosting right! We're introducing cPanel shared hosting with a unique abuse model to accommodate everyone fit for a shared hosting environment in one unbeatable plan.
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 v3 (PassMark) (benchmarks)
- CentOS 6 with cPanel
- 2 × 120GB SSD main storage in hardware RAID1, 512MB flash cache
- Expanding SAN storage
- 32GB DDR3-SDRAM
- 1Gbps Internet connection (400Mbps guaranteed by datacenter)
- Located in Vitry, France, a suburb near Paris
- Unlimited disk space
- Unmetered data transfer
- No execution limits
- Shared IPv4 address included; dedicated IP address: $3/mo
- 1-month billing cycle: $7/mo
- 3-month billing cycle: $6/mo
- 6-month billing cycle: $5/mo
- 12-month billing cycle: $4/mo
- Limited time coupon: GRANDOPENING (25% off for life)
- Info link
- Order link
- Expanding Disk Space — To honor our "Unlimited disk space" offer, we store data on a storage area network by our server provider, where we can order more disk space to accommodate your growing disk space needs.
- Unrestricted — Your files are your business. We don't care what you put on your hosting account within the bounds of law and spam. Our abuse management model also allows you complete freedom to set your own execution limits.
- Latest Software — Xenfinity is the only cPanel hosting provider that offers the latest versions of Ruby, Rails, and Thin so that you can install modern Ruby applications such as Redmine 2.x.
- Tolerant and Friendly — We know it's possible that your sites get quite a bit more traffic than you expect. Unlike other providers, we reserve suspension as a last resort for server abuse. Instead, we will actively work with you to resolve the problem at the root.
- Optimization Rewards — Unlike other providers, we pay attention to your well-optimized sites and treat them with a Very Important Site status. We may even reach out to you for some special rewards.
- Driven by You — Your success is our success. We cater to your needs, not to amassing profits. It's about stably hosting all accounts so that you can rest assured that your site is up.
- 7-Day Money-Back — Even though we're a new company, we're so confident that you get the service you deserve... or a full refund of your hosting service within seven days.
- Prorated Refunds — Our flexible billing cycles allows you to shorten or cancel early for an interest-free prorated refund based on the number of days left unused in your cPanel hosting package.
- 99.9% Uptime — If it's our fault you can't access your sites, we'll credit you for the downtime incurred for up to a full refund of the entire month of hosting.
- No Bandwidth Quota — There is no limit to how much data you can upload and download, which means no overages or extra fees no matter how popular your website is!
- Free Site Transfer — If permitted by your old host, within 30 days of signing up for a hosting account with us, we offer to transfer all your data from your old host to Xenfinity seamlessly and without downtime.
- Free SSL Installation — We'll install an SSL certificate onto your hosting account free of charge. You'll need a dedicated IP address, though, which is $3/mo. (This is our datacenter's price; we do not profit from the monthly IP address fee.)
- Apache Web Server — Apache HTTP is the tried-and-true web server, with most dynamic website systems designed natively for what Apache offers, especially .htaccess, which allows for SEO-friendly URLs and redirects.
- SSH Access — Advanced users can get started right away with SSH terminal access enabled by default.
- Great Hardware — Older companies like to put their shared hosting customers to be economical. We introduce our cPanel hosting plans on fourth-generation Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Multiple Domains — By using cPanel addon domains, you can run as many websites as you want on one hosting account. (Please keep in mind the performance implications of tying multiple sites to one account and use addon domains responsibly.)
- Email Accounts — You can create however many email accounts you want and manage them all through cPanel. Available webmail clients are Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail, but you can also use your own IMAP/SMTP clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, and Mac Mail.
- MySQL Databases — You can create however many MySQL users and databases you want and manage them through phpMyAdmin, a web interface available within cPanel.
- DDoS Protection — In front of our servers are hardware DDoS mitigation machines, ensuring that your sites remain accessible in the face of high-bandwidth attacks.
- Data Availability — We use a combination of RAID and storage area network arrays with block-level redundancy to bring you massive, reliable data capacities. Warning: Disk arrays are not a substitute for backups. Always, always take backups!
- Performance in Mind — Even the best hardware needs live performance tuning. Our admins monitor our servers and make appropriate changes to unpredictable hosting environments to maximize performance.
- Priority for Web — We have no time, CPU, or RAM limit, but websites should load in mere seconds if not milliseconds. The point of web hosting is for websites, so we focus on delivering the best performance for web applications. More intensive processes run on spare server resources.
- Anti-Noisy Neighbor — Our servers are automatically protected from some abuse and monitored 24/7 for unexpected abuse. As soon as a noisy neighbor is detected, we'll hop in to address it according to the kind of bottleneck that it is causing. Suspending the account is an absolute last resort.
- Plenty of RAM — cPanel hosts that run on 1GB of RAM or less do exist! Our cPanel hosting servers have so much RAM that if we put in more, we'd have a herd: no less than 32GB. This is sufficient for several hundred domains and leaves plenty remaining for epic server-level performance caching.
- I/O Balancing — Accounts abusing disk reads and writes won't share the same drive as the one holding your data. All other accounts are balanced so that the disk drives are not overworked. CPU cycles and processes serving your sites shouldn't be delayed due to waiting on the disk.
- Traffic Shaping — With Xenfinity, data transfer is unmetered, but how fast that data moves (bandwidth) is physically limited. HD video streaming and proxying consume a lot of bandwidth. We shape the traffic so that general websites have the fastest load times while spare bandwidth can be used for other purposes.
- Spam Protection — Shared hosting runs the risk of a blacklist blocking all your outgoing emails because a neighbor sent spam. Xenfinity has a 24/7 curative response to any Realtime Blackhole List listings and takes preventative measures to make sure that our IP addresses don't get blacklisted in the first place.