amuck-landowner

Urpad sold?

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
The new URPad management will be pleased about the LET antics as nobody will be caring about URPad any more :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
URPad should really be considering severing ties with Colocrossing.  Knowing what we know now, some of the conversations and pointed comments from Buffaloers sure sound strange now.

If I bought URPad, I'd be cleaning house, getting the server loads right, distributing peak loads better and focusing on fewer, but more reliable locations.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
URPad should really be considering severing ties with Colocrossing.  Knowing what we know now, some of the conversations and pointed comments from Buffaloers sure sound strange now.

If I bought URPad, I'd be cleaning house, getting the server loads right, distributing peak loads better and focusing on fewer, but more reliable locations.
Sounds like what I would do in the same situation.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff

I guess we'll see soon enough.

amuck-landowner