amuck-landowner

[US:FL|CO|OR] The "Welcome to vpsBoard Special"! Get an extra dragon IP in FL! [Secure Dragon LLC]

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Hello vpsBoard! We're glad to see you all here and we're glad to be here! Originally I was going to hold off on posting an offer but the recent review thread about us has been awesome so I wanted to extend some thanks your way.

We're nearing our 2 year anniversary (next month B)) and we have something special planned for that, but in the mean time we recognized a lot of people really loved our double IP promotion so here it is again! Where else can you get 2 dedicated IPv4 addresses, native IPv6, and 500GB of bandwidth for less than $1 a month??

Here's the deal: Buy any VPS in our Tampa location and get a second dedicated IPv4 address when you reply to this thread with your order number*

*vpsBoard registration date must be before this thread was posted. IPs will be added manually when Joe is available, please do not open a ticket requesting an additional IP. Offer expires whenever we post our next offer thread here.

Secure Dragon LLC. was formed in October of 2010 in Largo, Florida. We are fully registered Limited Liability Company with the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations.

O32 Great for VPNs, IRC, DNS, monitoring, or a few websites!

• 32MB RAM + vSwap
  • 2GB RAID10 Disk Space
  • 500GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps
  • 1 IPv4 + 4 IPv6
  • Denver/Tampa
  • $10.99/Year

O64

• 64MB RAM + vSwap
  • 3GB RAID10 Disk Space
  • 1 IPv4 + 4 IPv6
  • Denver/Tampa
  • $12.99/Year

O96

• 96MB RAM + vSwap
  • 5GB RAID10 Disk Space
  • 1 IPv4 + 4 IPv6
  • Denver/Tampa
  • $14.99/Year

O128

• 128MB RAM + vSwap
  • 10GB RAID10 Disk Space
  • 1 IPv4 + 4 IPv6
  • Denver/Tampa
  • $2.49/Month
  • $17.99/Year

Get all of the plan information and order here.

Just to reiterate, this promo is for an additional dedicated IPv4 address for any OpenVZ VPSs in our Tampa location only. There is no specific billing term required so you can pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually (<- BEST VALUE) depending on the plan.

And for the basics...

• Test IPv4 Tampa: 199.167.29.3
  • Test IPv6 Tampa: 2607:f3f0:2::45fa:dbe8
  • Test File Tampa: 100MB.zip
  • Test IPv4 Denver: 198.57.46.3
  • Test IPv6 Denver: 2607:fc88:1003::e581:abf2
  • Test File Denver: 100MB.zip
  • Test IPv4 Portland: 198.57.47.3
  • Test IPv6 Portland: Coming soon.
  • Test File Portland: 100MB.zip
  • Tampa Data Center: E Solutions
  • Denver Data Center: Handy Networks
  • Portland Data Center: CNServers
  • Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days
  • Payment Methods: Paypal, Google Wallet, Payza, and Bitpay.
  • IPv6: Yup (4 addresses initially but more upon request)
  • IRC: Yes (clients only)
  • TOR: Nope.
  • Torrents: Nope.
  • Spam: Nope.
  • Other: TOS
  • TUN/TAP (OpenVPN): Yup, you can enable this in SolusVM.
  • PPTP: Yup, you can enable this in SolusVM.
  • rDNS: Yup, set IPv4 in SolusVM (IPv6 rDNS setup via support ticket)
  • Node stats: Here
  • Average Ticket Response: Displayed on the top of our website.
  • Scheduled Maintenance: Here
  • Anything else: SecureDragon.net
  • Anything else: SD KB
  • Anything else: Ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Well, I have O32 and O64.  Love them.  Definitely worth the costs.  Also, extra IPs don't hurt!  

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I have a 256mb and one 32mb with @KuJoe and I'm more then happy with the service provided.

Even low-priority tickets gets a prompt and direct answer. The uptime has been great and it's one of the few US providers (that I'm using) that I get good upload/download speeds to/from.

If I needed another VPS right now ServerDragon would be one of the first providers that i would consider.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Ahh I remember replying to that WHT thread earlier. Check that kid's post history, you aren't the first provider he's had problems with. He's bent out of shape because no one wants to host his DDoS-attracting IRCd

Here is his reaction to BuyVM banning him: http://bewareofbuyvm.wordpress.com/

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
OK, seems to be up now. But I'm still not going to order just yet :) When does this offer expire?

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Added. :)

Waiting for OpenVZ.org or SolusVM's TDN to add them. I see some user contributed templates but I'm holding off for the moment.
Didn't know an official one wasn't out yet. I begged Nick_A to add it to RAMNode immediately after 7 came out, and he grabbed one of the user-contributed ones, and we found some odd, unfamiliar repos pulling updates so we had to wait for Nick to create a fresh one

also, Order number 8972986724

amuck-landowner