amuck-landowner

[USA] ✔ Professional Xen Windows VPS Hosting ✔ ***From 7 $ / GB***

professionalxen

Hello, dear community, users of VPSBoard. I am here today beacuse i would like to introduce you and tell you about our newest offer. Since it is christmas, i hope moderators will approve my offer, as i will not spam the forum to gain posts in order to post this offer. So *fingers crossed* hehe :)

OUR WEBSITE

Why us? 
We believe in a no-nonsense business. To that end our pricing is simple, and so is our professional support. Open a ticket, have the issue fixed; simple! All of our dedicated servers are powerful to provide our customers with the most pleasurable experience a VPS hosting can offer.

Uptime? 
Our goal is your satisfaction, reliable availability is important for both you and us. Never worry about experiencing any downtime. We are very well aware that breakdowns can easily lead to financial losses.

Network ? 
Virtual Machines are connected to 1 Gbps shared port guaranteeing you will have great speeds no matter the time of day. Our goal is customer satisfaction, we are improving each day to provide the best service for fairly cheap.

More informations: 
Our nodes VPS allocation is very important to us. Beacuse of that, we have specific amount and well planned ratio between plans.

Dedicated server is located in New York, USA (Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1240)

Plan 1: 
1024 MB RAM 
Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1240 
2 CPU Cores (3.30 GHz) 
25 GB HDD Storage 
500 GB Premium Traffic 
1 Gbps shared port 
Price: $7/month 
Order Here

Plan 2: 
2048 MB RAM 
Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1240 
2 CPU Cores (3.30 GHz) 
50 GB HDD Storage 
800 GB Premium Traffic 
1 Gbps shared port 
Price: $14/month 
Order Here

Test IP: 198.12.127.131 
100 MB File: http://198.12.127.131/100MB.test

Stock will be updated daily. 
When we fully get out of stock on specific dedicated server we will open another node. 

Datacenter: ColoCrossing, Buffalo, NY

OS that we use: We are using windows server 2008 R2 Standard x64 as our OS for VPS servers. Each VPS will be pre-activated for 180 days.

Anyway, you will find most of the things that you need to know about us on our wiki page.

Check us out, you will defenitly not regret it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Virtovo

Verified Provider
  • Offers must include the ACTUAL location (city) of the datacenter provinding the services available and not be misleading. Ex: New York = New York City. If you are in Buffalo, say 'Buffalo', not New York.

TheLinuxBug

Of course it is ColoCrossing, not sure why they don't want to say that  ;)  but the ip the provided is defiantly from ColoCrossing, Buffalo, NY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virtovo

Verified Provider
This offer is also a BYOL affair.  So after the trial your "Windows VPS" is pretty much worthless.

From their wiki: 

1. To activate your OS go to Start→Computer→Properties

2. Under TAB “Windows Activation” you will see text “xxx days to activate OS”

3. Click on it and press “Activate Online”.

4. Your OS should be now activated in trial mode for atleast 30 days.

5. We do not provide OS keys, you will have to bring your own OS license.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Additonal:

VPS Locations
USA: New York
EU: Italy, Milano

But you do not offer Italy at all.

professionalxen

Additonal:

VPS Locations
USA: New York
EU: Italy, Milano

But you do not offer Italy at all.

Maybe stop trying to be dishonest and post that your not providing a windows license at all in the offer!

This != that.
For this budget, i thought it would be obvious by itself.

I don't see nothing dishonest,our wiki is here,in topic i do state that VPSes are pre-activated with 180 days trial and in our wiki we also state that we do not provide licenses.

I'm having a strong feeling that people on this forum aren't really interested in a product itself,but are more interested in hating,provocating and seeking for attention.

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
For this budget, i thought it would be obvious by itself.

I don't see nothing dishonest,our wiki is here,in topic i do state that VPSes are pre-activated with 180 days trial and in our wiki we also state that we do not provide licenses.

I'm having a strong feeling that people on this forum aren't really interested in a product itself,but are more interested in hating,provocating and seeking for attention.
No, this forum has a bit more dignity than some places.  Things like this should be pointed out clearly.  It's shady to say the very least.

amuck-landowner