amuck-landowner

USA vps host for sale - huge clientbase

webhostforsale

--Permission from admin granted--

We're looking to sell our vps hosting business. This webhost has a lot of potential, huge clientbase, generates about 4-8 new orders per day.

RFS: Cannot devote much time for this project / business, also facing some issues with abusers hosting botnet resolvers but this is totally manageable. Most importantly, currently facing a bit of a financial crisis and for this reason am in need of funds.

Quick stats:

Clients    (92% Active - 696)
Services (69% Active - 870)
Annual income is around $5k only.

All clients are VPS clients.

If you want more information you can contact me at [email protected] / I will only be replying to interested buyers who i think can take care of our clients.

Last edited by a moderator:

willie

You have 870 services generating $5K a year, about $5.75 per service per year average, and these are vps's?  Wonder who wants to take that on.  Do you have your own ipv4 space?

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
CAVEAT EMPTOR!

1) Who is 'we'?

2) Who is 'us'?

3) Is your $5k gross or net?

4) Are you a regular forum user and this is a temporary name to sell the business?

agentmishra

--Permission from admin granted--

We're looking to sell our vps hosting business. This webhost has a lot of potential, huge clientbase, generates about 4-8 new orders per day.

RFS: Cannot devote much time for this project / business, also facing some issues with abusers hosting botnet resolvers but this is totally manageable. Most importantly, currently facing a bit of a financial crisis and for this reason am in need of funds.

Quick stats:

Clients    (92% Active - 696)
Services (69% Active - 870)
Annual income is around $5k only.

All clients are VPS clients.

If you want more information you can contact me at [email protected] / I will only be replying to interested buyers who i think can take care of our clients.

would you m ind sending a proposal to [email protected] it at all the sale is still there...

thanks

nelsahost

Well 69% of 870 is active ,so around 600 active generate 5k...about 8$ yearly per service........I think He probably tought 5k net income not gross...

lowesthost

Verified Provider
Emailed, asked if it comes with IPv4 for a seamless migration.

... ahhh are you expecting owned IPv4 addresses too? :)
YES YES YES if not it not worth squat  

If you acquired the host an moved it to you own infrastructure  you would burn almost a /22 even on the low end side of leasing IP's you would make more just leasing the blocks out  than this host makes so its worth  negative dollars   :( 

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I like Berries.

Berries remind me of an ex-HackForum advertiser/member who sold his "mid-sized" Frap provider which grossed $17K annually in March 2014 for "personal reasons".  A few months after that that sale he started a new company that sold blueberries and strawberries...

tl;dr which food product comes next

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent

If you acquired the host an moved it to you own infrastructure  you would burn almost a /22 even on the low end side of leasing IP's you would make more just leasing the blocks out  than this host makes so its worth  negative dollars   :( 
But you can buy rent say an Incero box with a /24 @ $200 a month....  You need another oh 3 more /24's to hit that /22... that's like meh $180 more... 

$380 a month x 12 = $4560  vs. raw income of $5k~....  

$400 spread optimistically / 12 months = $33.33.  Now that's profit give or take a $20.  

lowesthost

Verified Provider

But you can buy rent say an Incero box with a /24 @ $200 a month....  You need another oh 3 more /24's to hit that /22... that's like meh $180 more... 

$380 a month x 12 = $4560  vs. raw income of $5k~....  

$400 spread optimistically / 12 months = $33.33.  Now that's profit give or take a $20.  
$33 to deal with botnets & abuse   I think I will stick with  the berries

amuck-landowner