amuck-landowner

Using OpenVPN with NAT IPv4

happel

This is most likely the reason why it won't work. I would ask Anthony for a change to the uk node instead of the NL one. Ask on lowendspirit forum and I'm sure it will be ok if there is room on the UK node.
This might be a good solution for the OP, for me it won't be necessary, I only use this vpn when I'm on the go accessing the internet through shady unprotected wifi. (I'm actually very happy with the service :))

trexos

Hello,

So first thanks for your answers! I searched a bit and wikipedia says that vevo.com should be available from Netherlands, thats why I think I should be able to watch the Vevo videos on youtube too. I tested it, at vevo.com I can watch the videos over my VPN. From Germany not.

I think it's a geolocation bug from YouTube.

@ the dutch people, can you watch this video:

In germany and with the VPN I can't.

trexos

With my NL VPN I can't watch it, as usual it says something like "This video is not available from Germany because some problems with the GEMA" :(

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
With my NL VPN I can't watch it, as usual it says something like "This video is not available from Germany because some problems with the GEMA" :(
Post a request on Lowendspirit forum if you change from NL to UK. The latency wouldn't matter much for watching youtube.

trexos

I got banned there because I linked a file upload (I think thats why). Have to wait until I get unblocked (if this happens :( ). Till then I try to get it working.

trexos

I bought a 2nd UK server and YouTube works perfectly from this, so the problem is solved :) Thanks for all your great answers!

amuck-landowner