amuck-landowner

Vacation Private Servers VPS - $4/month 2GB Ram, 50 GB Storage, 1TB Monthly Bandwidth - Based in LA

haloelite3

Good day,

Vacation Private Servers Website

My name is James Holliday and I am the CEO of Vacation Private Servers and we are a small company with a dream of becoming a larger more successful business over a period of time. We recently launched about 2 weeks ago however I promise that I have the skills and knowledge to offer a service at a high professional standard that you, the customer will be very happy with! Currently we have a dedicated machine based within LA and we are planning to expand after a brief period of time to cover areas such as Europe and Asia.

When your sign up for a product under Vacation Private Servers we promise the best possible service around with great deals and offers monthly whilst also having highly skilled support force that will be able to deal with any issues that occur, answer any questions that you may have and mostly provide a friendly and helpful service to which we believe that our customers deserve strongly.

When you are with Vacation Private Servers you will never have to worry about your VPS as its in good hands. You can then relax and be calm like the feeling you get when you are on Vacation!

We have done a amazing price drop! Instead of the package being £4 it has dropped to $4!

This special deal consists of:

$4/month

2 GB Ram

50 GB Storage

1 TB Monthly Bandwidth

Control Panel (SolusVM)

24/7 Support

Order now

Remember that this deal is only on for a limited amount of time so get ordering today!

Thank you for your time

~Vacation Private Servers

amuck-landowner