amuck-landowner

Various Computer/Server components and devices (Some are FREE) -- Shipping from Canada

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Hello VPSBoard!

While cleaning out my closet (thanks to the “your computer junk” thread), I found a lot of hardware I no longer need.

Buyer is responsible for shipping cost. If the item is listed for FREE, you must still pay for the shipping via CanadaPost or UPS.  I’ll ship worldwide in accordance with applicable export laws.

All items ship from N2B3S4 in Ontario Canada. If you need help determining the shipping cost, send over your ZIP/Postal code and I’ll calculate it for you.

Items are sold AS IS.  Some are brand new in packaging, others I do not know the condition of. If I know it’s broken, I won’t sell it. Don’t have time to test every single part, sorry.

All prices are listed in US Dollars $ and payment is accepted via PAYPAL only.   Price is too high? Make an offer! Need photos of an item? Let me know. Some photos are listed in this Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/2hbAu#0

Listed in no specific order, here’s what I have…….

============================

Box of antique RAM ---- $8

• Mostly PC133
  • 1 x 512MB
  • 1 x 256MB
  • 7 x 128MB

Netgear WG311v3 Wireless PCI adapter ---- $10

Dlink DFE-530tx 100Mb network PCI adapter ---- $6

Asus Nvidia GeForce EN8500GT “Silent” graphics card 512MB ---- $12

MSI Motherboard K9N6Gm Series GeForce, AM2 AMD Athlon socket, SATA, IDE ---- $30

Unbranded generic power supply for desktop computer. (was used with the above motherboard) --- FREE

KINGSTON 1GB PC2-5300 667Mhz DDR2 KVR667D2N5/1G RAM module ---- $4

Belkin USB Wireless G adapter NEW in box --- $5

BLACK LG Super Multi DVD Rewriter IDE GSA-H55N with replacement plate  ---- $5

Seagate Pipeline HD 320GB SATA Desktop HDD --- $20

SafeStore External USB2 2.5” small Hard drive ENCLOSURE with old 30GB drive in it -- $16

PCI Expansion card - 4xUSB2  2xFireWire400 with internal ports NEW -- $13

SoundBlaster CT4780 PCI Soundcard -- FREE

SoundBlaster CT5803 PCI Soundcard -- FREE

Hauppauge 29032 WinTV USB device with TV Tuner, FM Tuner, and Composite Input and Remote with stand. No Drivers but they’re available Online --- $8

AMD Athlon Dual Core CPU 64 X2- I think it is 1.8Ghz - Compatible with above motherboard ---- $20

AMD CPU Fan with heatsink and mount Compatible with above CPU and motherboard ---- $4

Anyone interested in some old Acer/HP Laptops from the Windows Vista days?

============================ (HP Laptop Sold)

Please send me a PM, Skype (eunger9), or leave your e-mail address on this forum if you’re interested in anything listed.

Thanks!

-Eric

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Take it all for $140!! (20% off)

Let me know if you guys have any questions! I'll be around all weekend and shipping items out after the Monday holiday.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Alright, just let me know. I'm looking for something cheap to throw Ubuntu on.
Funny you say that.. the old Acer is running Ubuntu right now (was much easier than Windows for an old family member). 

Reinstalling back to factory settings at the moment...

I'll be listing the laptops on this forum (instead of PM) within 3-4 hours.  Thanks for your patience. 

Eric1212

Verified Provider
First one is ready to go:

(1) HP Compaq Presario CQ50-215CA

With Vista Premium License Key

AMD Dual Core 1.9Ghz

2GB RAM

160GB HDD

GeForce 8200M Graphics

6 Cell Battery

Sounds like one of the fans inside may be starting to go. But never seems to overheat. 

Make an offer! Let's get it sold TODAY! 

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Acer Aspire 3000 from Windows XP days. 

(1) Acer Aspire 3000

With XP Home License Key

80GB HDD

1.8Ghz CPU

512MB of RAM 

Currently running Ubuntu 11

Includes power cable

No Battery (I think it was thrown into the trash because it couldn't hold a charge anymore)

You can buy a new one on eBay for around $30. It works perfectly with the power cable plugged in. 

Will give away for free -- only pay shipping. 

shovenose

Verified Provider
First one is ready to go:

(1) HP Compaq Presario CQ50-215CA

With Vista Premium License Key

AMD Dual Core 1.9Ghz

2GB RAM

160GB HDD

GeForce 8200M Graphics

6 Cell Battery

Sounds like one of the fans inside may be starting to go. But never seems to overheat. 

Make an offer! Let's get it sold TODAY! 
$45?

Also I'm interested in:

Unbranded generic power supply for desktop computer. (was used with the above motherboard) --- FREE

Zip code to ship to is 94930 USA.

Thanks!

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Looks like I can't edit my original post :( 

Following items have been SOLD:

• Unbranded generic power supply for desktop computer. (was used with the above motherboard) 
  • HP Compaq Presario CQ50-215CA  With Vista Premium License Key
Thanks! 

shovenose

Verified Provider
I am happy :) PSU to play with and laptop for mom since her 2007 MacBook just took a dump (literally, off the table)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Looks like I can't edit my original post :(

Following items have been SOLD:

• Unbranded generic power supply for desktop computer. (was used with the above motherboard) 
  • HP Compaq Presario CQ50-215CA  With Vista Premium License Key
Thanks! 
Sorry about that!  I edited a part of it (hopefully you're fine with the edit I made!).  We disabled editing currently because people kept on deleting their own content and disrupting the flow of discussion.  

Slownode

Sorry about that!  I edited a part of it (hopefully you're fine with the edit I made!).  We disabled editing currently because people kept on deleting their own content and disrupting the flow of discussion.
This is definably a derailing comment, but why not allow people edit their posts?

You could make their edit history publicly viewable so people can't do any funny business.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
This is definably a derailing comment, but why not allow people edit their posts?

You could make their edit history publicly viewable so people can't do any funny business.
 From my understanding (I personally did not do my own research so it's probably better to get MannDude's explanation on this) people have been basically "abusing" their right to edits and it gets frustrating for many individuals in the community. Therefore we decided to take this course of action. I don't know if there is an option to make their edit history publicly viewable (without a mod that is) and if there is then I'd be more than willing to have us look into it.

Either way, MannDude is in the middle of moving so it might take him a bit to get back to us on this.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
The edit is fine, thanks for updating those two items as Sold.  :) 

Eric1212

Verified Provider
I can now offer almost every item for up to 50% off!

Make an offer today! 

Eric1212

Verified Provider
The last laptop: 

11.6" Acer Aspire One 722-BZ634

Dual Core Processor

4GB RAM

500GB HDD

6-cell battery

Windows 7

Barely used -- in box. 

$250 OBO 

Eric1212

Verified Provider
Got the HP laptop and PSU today - was well packaged and arrived as described. Good seller.
Thank you, Shovenose. So glad you're happy with the purchase.

Most other items are still available for up to 50% discount. Make an offer today, or take the whole lot for $130. 

amuck-landowner