amuck-landowner

Videos > MP4 - Need this quick $$$

Epidrive

Verified Provider
Well I'm in dire need of your help guise.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P4P7lyJhw&list=PLBV8t-JG6nyO_J_5VvDeFFAgC-7ripvzb

I need these videos (127 videos) formatted into mp4 files and then archved (.zip) together. File names must be the same as the video title in the youtube.

The thing is I need this done couple of hours from now but the net here in my country is so slow that it could take me at least half a day to get this done.

Someone from a DC might be able to utilize their 100mbps connections and possibly be able to help me out. I need this very bad. I'd be willing to pay $30 to anyone who can do this for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
If you need any more done, i'm, totally free tonight (Fuck going to the pub in this weather) for free.

- Alexander

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I use youtube-dl, a small python script that makes it a breeze to download mp4/mp3/flv/etc from Youtube videos and playlists.  In fact, using it to rip mp3s is how I typically get ahold of music I can't find anywhere else (Touhou Project circles, etc).

EDIT: Other programs are required for some functions (lame, ffmpeg, etc); but youtube-dl will call them on its own without you needing to mess with them.

Joodle

I use youtube-dl, a small python script that makes it a breeze to download mp4/mp3/flv/etc from Youtube videos and playlists.  In fact, using it to rip mp3s is how I typically get ahold of music I can't find anywhere else (Touhou Project circles, etc).

EDIT: Other programs are required for some functions (lame, ffmpeg, etc); but youtube-dl will call them on its own without you needing to mess with them.
I just tried this, but it only download 1 video when i paste a playlist url in the command line

Could you please tell me which command you're using?

Edit, NVM, found out how 

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
You never make mistakes or have the need to correct yourself...interesting.

No, the problem being he just said he found out how.  Instead of providing the answer in the thread.  I highly expect this to be his issue.  Would be 100x more beneficial to others reading if he posted how he did it.  Not a step by step just simple.

tonyg

@MCH-Phil sorry by bad.

Edit: I took a different angle on your comment.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
You never make mistakes or have the need to correct yourself...interesting.
Not really, i do make mistakes and i do learn from them (most cases).
What I never do is to ask a question on a public forum and then post "nvm, I found out how to do it" and leave it with that. I find that rude to the people who gave their time trying to solve the problem and now are left there without knowing if they helped solve the problem or if it was something completly different.

amuck-landowner