amuck-landowner

Virtualizor?

thedediguy

Verified Provider
Anyone using it?

We have been using it for a while now, and generally clients only get access through the billing / client portal.

I personally find it more secure that way, you can still do things to find info out but clients also seem to love it, hoping they keep going strong with it.

What are every one else's thoughts on it?

blergh

Verified Provider
Tried it for personal use years and years ago, it was alright for what it is (it was free back then, i think, that or dirt-cheap). Haven't bothered with it as I stick to Proxmox or VMware for my stuff nowdays.

Lorne

Virtualizor is a great little piece of software, and the team behind it to really nice work. Their support is usually fast and always helpful.

We in the end decided to have our own Proxmox > whmcs cloud modules developed so we had more flexibility and options, but Virtualizor was under consideration at one point.

thedediguy

Verified Provider
Yeah we kinda love the way we can just have whmcs do everything for clients, and the plugin is smart.

I only hope they continue with it and do not end up in the deadpool world - I heard veportal is insecure and sounds like it has not been touched in years.

Also looking at a custom panel but still unsure on it!

lowesthost

Verified Provider
We use it Love it  (It Keeps getting better)
After the HyperVM implosion we tested all of them on the market  came down to Soulus and Virtualizor.

We went with Virtualizor  seemed more stable and the end user interface is so user friendly

rsk

Verified Provider
I have used it for a private project, back in the day. It was alright, but I did find it to be buggy at times. But, I guess it is getting better now.

Floris

We are running Virtualizor aswell, we love the easy way it works, and I think our clients do aswell.

leto12

Verified Provider
Hello !

i have use it but it's not a good solution for Windows VPS.

For linux vps it's a really good solution, work great and very easy to use for customers.

thedediguy

Verified Provider
We use it Love it  (It Keeps getting better)

After the HyperVM implosion we tested all of them on the market  came down to Soulus and Virtualizor.

We went with Virtualizor  seemed more stable and the end user interface is so user friendly
Agreed, I just hope it keeps getting better - I don't fancy being involved in something that ends up dead

vps24.net

Verified Provider
Have tested it some time ago, but finally the choose was proxmox.

But when I was testing this project was not at this level as it seems to be today - just looked their www.

regs.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner