VPS hosting for uploading videos to the website ?

Kostoprav

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Any info on 3v-host.com web hosting deals? can I trust them?
Does such hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?

orlando17

Now, I see, that web hosting is becoming more and more popular. Many people are trying to get knowledge in this kind of sphere, though, sometimes it is quite difficult. That's why, I want you to visit our website, where you can find all the information you need. Also, I am working as a professional cv writer there cvresumewriters.com.

video processing takes a lot of cpu power. I doubt if you get cheap vps that would allow you this. Its better to buy dedicated server rather than looking for vps which will eventually lead you to problems.

Ingrid

Have a look at VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Great price and great service. Easy to use software.

Derossi

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I know QHoster.com is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this. Use the coupon: BLACKFRIDAY for 50% OFF! Applies to 3 to 36 month plans! All VPS and Shared hosting except cPanel Managed VPS!