amuck-landowner

VPS provider with cheap cPanel licenses?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Who are the providers who offer cPanel licenses at a lower-than-usual cost?

Not looking for any specific specs, just trying to see what options are available for cheap cPanel licenses. :)

Boltersdriveer

Verified Provider
Hey MannDude,

We do provide cPanel licenses at a lower cost than usual at $13 for our usual price. Giving away a few licenses free with the latest offer! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

24/7/365

Verified Provider
I've seen quite a lot of hosts give cPanel licenses away but all they do is add it to the cost of the VPS.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Tim (Hostigation) does cPanel prices at $10/month for OpenVZ and $11/month for KVM with his services.  

BlueVM also does similar cPanel deals. 

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.  

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
I think BuyCPanel has been cracking down on providers offering external licenses lower than 14.95 a month as they loose profit.

ICPH

I can second the NodeServ advice, buycpanel service is pleasure. very good and fast support.

ComputerTrophy

Jose (TMS) does these for $10/mo. for his dedis. I don't think he does VPSs, but worth having a ask.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
We *should* have cPanel NOC partnership later this month, allowing us to do internal licenses at $11/m

BuyCPanel-Kevin

Verified Provider
Hey MannDude, we are not a VPS provider, however we can match any price that is offered to you for an external cPanel VPS license. Although we do currently have a $13 cPanel license promotion running if you are interested. Remember that with every purchase of a cPanel license from us you do get many FREE addons such as Resource Monitor, SpamScan, WHMXtra and more!

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
BuyCPanel-Kevin, too bad you can't offer that for current customers licenses... lol

Dylan

Hey MannDude, we are not a VPS provider, however we can match any price that is offered to you for an external cPanel VPS license. Although we do currently have a $13 cPanel license promotion running if you are interested. Remember that with every purchase of a cPanel license from us you do get many FREE addons such as Resource Monitor, SpamScan, WHMXtra and more!
If I have an $11 external license through another provider (a reseller of yours) would you match that? I'd rather go directly through you.

BuyCPanel-Kevin

Verified Provider
BuyCPanel-Kevin, too bad you can't offer that for current customers licenses... lol
Hi XFS_Duke, Actually we can lower current customer license prices with these new promotions, you'll just have to send in a ticket to our sales team and they will apply the promotional code to your licenses.

BuyCPanel-Kevin

Verified Provider
If I have an $11 external license through another provider (a reseller of yours) would you match that? I'd rather go directly through you.
Hello Dylan, Unfortunately in our terms of service it states that resellers are not allowed to sell licenses outside of their specific ranges, the reason we price match at buycpanel is because we want to beat competition, being that this reseller is not allowed to sell beyond the selected IP ranges the reseller cannot be considered legitimate competiiton and thus we cannot price match. Sorry about that, if you would still like to purchase directly from us we do have a $13 dollar cPanel license promotion running.

thuvienvps

Hello Dylan, Unfortunately in our terms of service it states that resellers are not allowed to sell licenses outside of their specific ranges, the reason we price match at buycpanel is because we want to beat competition, being that this reseller is not allowed to sell beyond the selected IP ranges the reseller cannot be considered legitimate competiiton and thus we cannot price match. Sorry about that, if you would still like to purchase directly from us we do have a $13 dollar cPanel license promotion running.
Kevin, I have > 5 Cpanel Licenses with buycpanel, could you please apply promotion 13$ to my licenses? 

BuyCPanel-Kevin

Verified Provider
Kevin, I have > 5 Cpanel Licenses with buycpanel, could you please apply promotion 13$ to my licenses? 
I can't actually do it directly from here on the forum for security purposes, however if you send in a ticket into our sales team and mention the promo code "whtvps13" I'm sure they'll apply the new price to your licences.

Kruno

Verified Provider
cPanel INC directly does $11/m internal licenses. BuycPanel normally does $11 if you have a few 100 licenses. I wonder how many licenses other providers who go lower than $11 have, or they make a loss on licenses only to sell a VPS. 

mitgib

Verified Provider
cPanel INC directly does $11/m internal licenses. BuycPanel normally does $11 if you have a few 100 licenses. I wonder how many licenses other providers who go lower than $11 have, or they make a loss on licenses only to sell a VPS. 
I've been a cPanel Partner NOC since 2006 so I might have older pricing, but BuycPanel is great for small amounts of licensing if you need external licensing.

MannDude,  I do offer external VPS licensing but only yearly are offered, only cPanel Distributors are allowed to sell monthly external

amuck-landowner