amuck-landowner

VPS Request for a P2H Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makan

Well, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for putting me down! I don't listen. You guys can say as much as you want!

Anyways I got some new sponsors and more that are in contact with me! ;)

With 550+ Posts, and almost 100+ Members, this will be a great forum!

Here is the specs just in case if you don't have them.

Currently we don't have much to list here, but maybe later we might!

VPS 1 {14} - www.Ronsor.cu.cc

Ram: 215MB

Swap: N/A

Storage: 5GB

IP: 1 Shared IP Port

Control Panel: RonsorControl

Bandwidth: Unlimited

VPS 2 {4} - www.zxhost.co.uk

Ram: 1GB

Swap: 1GB

Storage: 55GB

IP: 1 IPv4 Address

Control Panel: SolusVM

Bandwidth: 1TB

VPS 3 {2} - www.Ronsor.cu.cc

Ram: 750MB

Swap: 750MB

Storage: 55GB

IP: 1 Shared IP Port

Control Panel: RonsorControl

VPS 4 {1} - www.venetx.com

Ram: 2048MB

Swap:  N / A

Storage: 25GB

IP: 1 IPv6 Address

Control Panel: OpenVZ

More VPSes to be added as we get some more sponsors :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Now did it actually? One contact is spamming? Since when?
The purpose of the web form was for support and sales.  Not for soliciting purposes (and it's stated as such).  

tldr: You asked a service for free without really offering in return.  I'm glad you were able to find sponsors who were willing to take the short end of the stick.  Good luck on your future venture.  

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
VPS 4 {1} - www.venetx.com
good luck with that one --> Spetsnazhost, VPSDatabase and a few other names over the years...do a search on WHT for both names. 

The purpose of the web form was for support and sales.  Not for soliciting purposes (and it's stated as such).
If someone spams my customer service forms even one time it's guaranteed I will never do business with the person :)

Last edited by a moderator:

makan

tldr: You asked a service for free without really offering in return.  I'm glad you were able to find sponsors who were willing to take the short end of the stick.  Good luck on your future venture.  
Thanks! I will keep in mind what you said about the sales. I actually do provide a great advertising opportunity. Of course that is if they accept it ;)

makan

good luck with that one --> Spetsnazhost, VPSDatabase and a few other names over the years...do a search on WHT for both names. 

If someone spams my customer service forms even one time it's guaranteed I will never do business with the person :)
Thanks for the luck! I will do the search.

Hm. Okay. :)

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Oh, I had no idea about that. You might wish to get the links corrected in your initial post, then.

What is the reasoning of not using HTTPs when you can? For the keks?  :blink:

I don't really let people us https now. But now that you say, I guess I will try to see if I can change it to run both!

makan

That's a great idea, let's ban all HTTPS access for everyone in the world...
Not really banning HTTPS. I am looking for ways to make it run https and http. Now I can't do that because in MyBB only let's us do it on one of them both. :/

makan

Oh, I had no idea about that. You might wish to get the links corrected in your initial post, then.

What is the reasoning of not using HTTPs when you can? For the keks?  :blink:
I used to run HTTPS, until some users had issues. Then I got rid of it :/

makan

Hey kid learn a little respect for you elders. Ryan is good people. Why would he lie?  So please pack your bags and go somewhere else! 
Looking for a Ryan. I don't see any Ryans. By the way, I don't think I have been rude to anyone if they haven't been so rude to me?

GIANT_CRAB

>Well, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for putting me down! I don't listen. You guys can say as much as you want!

This is comedy gold.

We are giving you advice, not putting you down. If you wanna take it that way, so be it. You're just pure delusional and stuck in your own world. If you want to continue on like this, the community won't give you any more advice and let you experience your own failure.

makan

>Well, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for putting me down! I don't listen. You guys can say as much as you want!

This is comedy gold.

We are giving you advice, not putting you down. If you wanna take it that way, so be it. You're just pure delusional and stuck in your own world. If you want to continue on like this, the community won't give you any more advice and let you experience your own failure.
@KuJoe I'll just leave this here...
View makan.pdf - PDFy - Instant PDF Host
Congrats on the advice.

I'm sorry, you just made me burst out in laughing. You're mad at the PDF I released,and you just proved your immature with that reply. In-case you delete it I screenshotted it.

Now let me tell you something, you're looking for sponsors and now I can assure you with that response you made, instead of taking it up in a mature way, you acted immature, therefore I honestly believe there is a 0.00000001% chance you'll get a actual sponsor.
Still blabbing on with negative feedback. Oh how nice.

Actually you just proved them all... but OKAY.

You're a kid, let's face the music. You're right next to mtwiscool, that's the fact of this discussion. You're apart of the NPT (remove the T, add the I - yes, it's a inside joke).

Stop trying to "teach me a lesson" when you haven't even learned them yourself.

I don't need to say anymore.
Hm?

After lame threats from Ronsor, Makan banned my spam accounts, shucks.
WtJicH6.png

Seriously though, if you want me to continue keep the shoutbox, if you're fine without me spamming you, then get rid of it. That simple.
Wow. Spamming, and then that is advice? Since when?

Not sure who´s the biggest fool nor who any of you are trying to impress.
Now I know 100% this is not advice. :/

Kids take this to street and handle this with fists. Enough being keyboard warriors!
Okay...

Seeing your attitude, I doubt it was "one contact"
Attitude. Now is that so?

Hey kid learn a little respect for you elders. Ryan is good people. Why would he lie?  So please pack your bags and go somewhere else!
How great. This forum is so nice!

Okay "bro". How's about this on the thread, don't have anything right to say or anything to tell me about the site, then simply tell me. Advice is welcome. But then if you are going to sit down, spend your life trying to prove me wrong and trying to screw with my site and insulting me, I would shut the fuck up and not type anything at all. Don't act so tough and smart, I am here to ask for sponsors and not for your fucking opinions assholes. Understand now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner