amuck-landowner

VPS that can always be had for $10/year

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
This isn't a plan request, I'm looking for a preexisting plan for $10/year that is from a reliable provider, is almost always in stock, but is fairly low end and doesn't have an over complicated setup process. I need this for a tutorial I'm writing, which is why I need consistent availability.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
If you can bump to $15/y then you can ride with us :)

We've been working on bringing up more nodes lately so the whole 'stock' thing doesn't happen much anymore.

Francisco

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
If you can bump to $15/y then you can ride with us :)

We've been working on bringing up more nodes lately so the whole 'stock' thing doesn't happen much anymore.

Francisco
Except for weekends. And the 128MBs still do go fast. Although you guys are tops in reliability. Although you also don't have instant setup, which is preferred. I'll certainly keep you in mind, but there are some serious cons.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Except for weekends. And the 128MBs still do go fast. Although you guys are tops in reliability. Although you also don't have instant setup, which is preferred. I'll certainly keep you in mind, but there are some serious cons.
Billing2 will deal with the instant setup derp ;) That's a bit away but it should put us into the whole 'cloud' category for most things.

Francisco

dba07

+1 for BuyVM. I can usually afford the $15/year to quickly throw up a server for misc projects.

Billing2 will deal with the instant setup derp ;) That's a bit away but it should put us into the whole 'cloud' category for most things.

Francisco
Looking forward to seeing Billing2 Francisco.

ErrantWeb-Travis

Verified Provider
We're bringing a $10/year plan to San Diego if your interested in getting more info on it you can contact me.

It might be a special plan though, but we could work out details.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner