amuck-landowner

VPS/VPN Provider Promo from Incero

gordonrp

Verified Provider
2015 is the year to use Incero. We host a LOT of reputable VPS providers, and 2015 is the year to triple our growth. NO REASONABLE BID WILL BE TURNED DOWN ON E3 SERVERS. Ready to grow your VPS business? Add Skype: INCEROLLC and lets make a deal on 1->200 E3 servers. Various freebies for VPS providers; 100tb, 2gig ports, IPv4 /24, UDP DDOS protection, SSD upgrades, etc. If our pricing has scared you off in the past, contact us again, lets make a deal.

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]This offer is from INCERO LLC[/SIZE] out of our Dallas TX Data Center, for VPS or VPN provides only! Limited stock;

Dual Xeon E5620

96GB DDR-3 ECC RAM

H/W RAID Card

2x 1TB M550 High Performance SSDs (RAID 1)

2x 2TB Enterprise SATA (RAID 1 for backups)

30TB on 2 gigabit port (free incoming)

Free UDP Flood Protection

IPMI/KVM with virtual media, firewalled

Free IPs, /24 IPv4 for VPS providers

$349/mo, $0 setup

$199/mo, $900 setup (setup can be split over 2 months at $450/mo)

$159/mo, $1,200 setup (setup can be split over 3 months at $400/mo)

e: [email protected]

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Are you using the SSD's to cache 2TB worth of RAID 1 HDD? Doesn't make much sense hosting VPS'es with this config.

Last edited by a moderator:

gordonrp

Verified Provider
Are you using the SSD's to cache 2TB worth of RAID 1 HDD? Doesn't make much sense hosting VPS'es with this config.
No the intent was 2x M550 1TB SSD RAID 1 for active data, 2x 2TB HDD RAID 1 for backups. We can do 4x 1TB SSDs for a small setup fee instead for RAID 10, etc, whatever you need just ask in private; [email protected]

ENJO

This is my first post here so let me say hello to VPSB and thank them for their fine board. I'm also ENJO at WHT.

We host E3 and E5 boxes with Incero and give them high marks for quality and responsiveness. Most important to us, they deliver precisely what they advertise -- no games, no bullshit, no excuses. We happen to rack in their Seattle data center but I've heard good things about Dallas so you should expect to be equally satisfied with this promo. We plan to rack some servers in Dallas because the disastor recovery gurus insist we should not have all our servers in one data center.

Happy hosting.

amuck-landowner