amuck-landowner

vpsBoard Article Bounty Program

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Let's get this moving ....
Already have the forum setup for it and a list of ideas. Announcement was going out this weekend but it's Friday... close enough! Now is as good as time as any:

Alright fellas. @raindog308 , @toadyus , @Nett , @Enterprisevpssolutions and @drmike (did you want to write?)... You've all been (besides drmike, unless he wants to write) added to a 'Article Submitter' user group. This will give you access to a "Article Bounty Program" sub forum which you should now see on the forum index the helpdesk URL.

What do you mean by "uniquely written and published"?  Just that the item hasn't been published elsewhere before (i.e. you want first publication rights but it's ok to republish the material elsewhere afterwards, maybe after a short waiting period)?  Or do you want long term exclusive rights?  The latter is much more expensive ;-).
Didn't realize I hadn't responded to this. Since the articles submitted are paid-for, the idea is they'll be used for vpsBoard specifically. Volunteer/unpaid submissions can be x-posted on your own sites though, of course. But since I'm wanting to pay for specific articles/content/tutorials/what-have-you, the willingness to do this is based on the idea that I am doing so for the benefit of vpsBoard and not for the benefit of a different and unaffiliated site. Hope that makes sense. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
Ey my Mann, could I have access?

Had a couple of articles I wanted to write and if I am lucky seeing them with a bounty might make it happen :p

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Ey my Mann, could I have access?

Had a couple of articles I wanted to write and if I am lucky seeing them with a bounty might make it happen :p
Yes sir. Going to stream roll this in Jan of 2015 but now just gathering those with interest into the group. Adding you in just a moment.

amuck-landowner