amuck-landowner

VPSBoard EXCLUSIVE VPS SPECIALS starting @ $10/YEAR! BLOWOUT SALE!

GVH-Jon

Banned
Greetings VPSBoard members! GreenValueHost is having a OpenVZ and XEN VPS BLOWOUT SALE exclusively for members of the VPSBoard community to kick off the SUMMER SEASON! These plans will start at only $10/year (Less than $1 per month!!) and will feature Xeon E3 Processors, 4 Cores (Shared), Plenty of Bandwidth, 24/7 Technical Support, and to top it off... BASIC MANAGEMENT!

Drumroll please...

And here are the plans!! OpenVZ and Xen Paravirtualization VPS will be differently priced.

OpenVZ Blowout Plan #1

10GB Disk Space

500GB Premium Bandwidth

128MB Guaranteed RAM

256MB Burstable RAM

1 IPv4 Address

FREE COMODO PositiveSSL Certificate (Can be used on any network)

$10/Year

>> Click here to order now <<

OpenVZ Blowout Plan #2

25GB Disk Space

1000GB Premium Bandwidth

512MB Guaranteed RAM

768MB Burstable RAM

1 IPv4 Addresses

FREE Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate (Can be used on any network)

$20/Year OR $3/Month

Xen PV Blowout Plan #1

10GB Disk Space

500GB Premium Bandwidth

128MB Guaranteed RAM

256MB Swap RAM

2 IPv4 Addresses

FREE Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate (Can be used on any network)

$12/Year

Xen PV Blowout Plan #2

25GB Disk Space

1000GB Premium Bandwidth

512MB Guaranteed RAM

768MB Swap RAM

2 IPv4 Addresses

$25/Year or $4.50/month

Need a cPanel License? No problem! You can add it to your order for just $12.95/month.

All Virtual Servers come with FULL ROOT ACCESS, FREE BASIC MANAGEMENT, and SolusVM Control Panel. These virtual servers are proudly located in ColoCrossing's Buffalo, New York Datacenter in the United States. All orders will be manually verified and processed for anti-fraud and anti-spam measures.

COMODO PositiveSSL Certificates are available for users that have paid on a YEARLY payment term.

Questions? Need a custom plan? Please feel free to contact us by replying to this thread or by submitting a ticket to our sales department.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nth

How much for a Xen vps with 768 dedicated ram? Also how much more would 2000gb transfer be?

GVH-Jon

Banned
How much for a Xen vps with 768 dedicated ram? Also how much more would 2000gb transfer be?
We can do:

25GB Disk Space

2000GB Premium Bandwidth

768MB Guaranteed RAM

1024MB Swap RAM

2 IPv4 Addresses

$30/Year or $5.50/month

Please let me know if you'd be interested in this by sending me an PM and I'll reply back with a custom order link.

Thanks!

liquidice

Do all of your Terms of Service apply to VPS's as well?  I found some not-so-positive reviews of GreenValueHost but they were all related to Shared Web Hosting.  Like someone using 300MB of memory and getting terminated initially with no refund (eventually they got a refund).  I'm assuming with the VPS - if I use more than my 512MB of allocated memory - it will swap and I won't be terminated right?

Some of the TOS found here : http://greenvaluehost.com/tos.html don't make sense for a VPS - you can't run any server applications ??  I think they are just for Shared web hosting, but I figured I would ask.  The reviews and TOS gave me pause for thought before jumping on one of these.  And there are all sorts of fines in the TOS - like a $250 fine if you are running a game server ...

I have no plans to purposefully violate the TOS, except for maybe the ones that don't make sense for a VPS - but I don't know if I'm comfortable signing up for a service where I'd actually owe additional money above my annual service fee if you deem there to be something on the server that you don't like. 

If I go to a store and I violate their shirt & shoes required policy - they might ask me to leave, but they won't charge me money for violating their policy (OK - the police might fine me if I don't leave, but if I leave peacefully - they're not).

The following are examples of unacceptable usage:
Using the service to operate server programs

GVH-Jon

Banned
The ToS is nothing that you should be afraid of unless you have intentions to deliberately violate it. We understand that mistakes and accidents happen, it's only human nature. For accidents, we let it slide. (Unless US law says otherwise)

@liquidice - If you use more than your allocated guaranteed memory, it will swap. As the virtualization is Xen, we would have no reason to suspend you on resource usage (unless you're hammering the CPU) because you wouldn't affecting other clients. The operations of game servers are allowed on our virtual servers and dedicated servers however they must not be related to runescape, world of warcraft, or minecraft. (As those attract DDoS attacks very easily)

If something in the ToS is not clear to you, please by all means feel free to ticket us in or drop me a PM and I'll have it cleared up for you. Again please allow me to reiterate that our ToS is not something that you should be afraid of unless you have bad intentions. We're very reasonable people :)

amuck-landowner