Wanna get Wordpress web hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Jackwebbby, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Requirements:
    - 20 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    I am considering these TWO web hosts: Cloudarion.com and Dailyrazor.com to get Wordpress web hosting packages.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

2. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    The support is outstanding. I would definitely recommend cloudarion.com to my friends.
    Wonderful host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word.

3. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    We offers the best-in-class fast SSD shared and reseller hosting services for small and big websites. We endeavour to offer our clients the best services at competitive prices. We are using the CloudLinux OS with the LiteSpeed Web Server, which offers the best in class performance compare apache based hosting plans. We also offer free unlimited cPanel migration and will also help you to migrate your WordPress sites. Also, We have World-Class Datacenter locations, you can choose while placing an order: 1) Mumbai / Pune, Maharashtra, India & 2) Los Angeles California, USA.

4. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Pricing is really competitive..
    Dailyrazor.com team are my good partner, and am sure will be your good partner.
    I highly recommend their hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .

5. alex paul

alex paul New Member

Aug 17, 2018
    Well honestly I am not aware of these hosting providers but If you ask for the suggestion I will recommend you to go for Cloudways WordPress hosting that are known for their best services in the Hosting Industry.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  6. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    You may have quality services from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

7. Web Werks Data Centers

Web Werks Data Centers New Member

May 30, 2018
    Hello, If you are planning buy web hosting services at reasonable rate, then you must checkout the web werks data centers. We provide enterprise-grade infrastructure to boost the performance of the hardware and your experience. We provide the best performance, 99.995% uptime and redundancy. Our network offers low latency routes. Kindly contact us on https://www.webwerks.in/contact-us

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good.
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers. I highly recommend Dailyrazor.com web host!

9. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Dailyrazor.com customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.