amuck-landowner

want a VPS 100% DDOS Protected

Weoxo

Finally I Found one VPS that was not going offline but now i got an other error ....

Nov 16 20:11:54 NY6 kernel: [474383.431227] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
Nov 16 20:11:59 NY6 kernel: [474388.414017] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
Nov 16 20:12:36 NY6 kernel: [474425.629282] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
Nov 16 20:12:55 NY6 kernel: [474443.891904] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

There is no way to stay away from Problems :p ...

PowerUpHosting-Udit

Verified Provider
Bro i have paid 40$ to  Arvixe.com because they said that they provide 100% ddos protected but they don't have very good response time, always need to wait 1 hour for live chat and after that they will say that they can't do nothing on live chat i must open a ticket :v , and on ticket even they are not answering me, i am feeling like i waste  my 40$

That is realistically not even possible. The charges for DDoS purely differs on the amount of DDoS attack you are receiving because a hosting company with real DDoS services (Mitigation Service) and not IP null routing are investing thousands of dollar on the networking equipment and spend even further on the bandwidth during such instances. If they are claiming something like that, then it's not true.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That is realistically not even possible. The charges for DDoS purely differs on the amount of DDoS attack you are receiving because a hosting company with real DDoS services (Mitigation Service) and not IP null routing are investing thousands of dollar on the networking equipment and spend even further on the bandwidth during such instances. If they are claiming something like that, then it's not true.

Oh it's possible, even at less cost.  Protection can be pooled and often is.  Now where these resellers sell and their knowledge base is truly the problem.   You can have 20Gbps worth of protection, but if your filtering is a black box and your providers team knows nothing and no additional enhancements, that filtering is going to leak and drown you.  It will quickly be null route and you will be offline.

I endorse BuyVM for filtering.  Why?  Because I've seen them eat some large attacks (i.e. 60Gbps+).  They've kept vpsBoard online all this time and ate plenty of packet therapy :)  Perfect? Nope, but ticket them and they are good to adjust thing to deal with leaks and things that cause issues. 

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
Your other LowEndDDOSProtection options are SecureDragon and Ramnode.  Probably others, but be aware that most LowEndProviders who say "DDOS protection included!" are just hosting at OVH, which may or may not meet your needs.

AlbaHost

Verified Provider
What kind of protection is using blazingfast? Maybe you should try voxility ddos protection. We use OVH and Voxility servers, but only Voxility have layer 7 ddos protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weoxo

I would Like to recommend you a Server from BUYVM.net , Very nice support and Have a 99.99% DDos Protected Server, Now my Site is always up and noone can put my site down because i am Using BuyVM.net Services, Please Talk with Francisco and Get a Very nice and Great Service, as they said me they provide me much better then that, :D

I LOVE BUYVM.NET BECAUSE THEY SAVE MY TIME MY MONEY AND MY USERS <3

Last edited by a moderator:

itnycsilicon

I don't think there is such a thing as 100% DDOS protected.. DDOS filtering requires a big investment in $ and in the end, it all depends on how big the attack is and how long it lasts.

VPSclub

What kind of protection is using blazingfast? Maybe you should try voxility ddos protection. We use OVH and Voxility servers, but only Voxility have layer 7 ddos protection.

BlazingFast uses Voxility as protection, and to my knowledge; BuyVM also uses Voxility.

Apparently OP couldn't find any other VPS yet, as his site is still with BlazingFast. Well nothing can guarantee you 100% uptime, all you can do is setting up a reverse proxy and hide your original server's IP.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Finally I Found one VPS that was not going offline but now i got an other error ....

Nov 16 20:11:54 NY6 kernel: [474383.431227] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
Nov 16 20:11:59 NY6 kernel: [474388.414017] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
Nov 16 20:12:36 NY6 kernel: [474425.629282] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
Nov 16 20:12:55 NY6 kernel: [474443.891904] VE109246: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

There is no way to stay away from Problems :p ...

Did you ever get a solution?  Which providers did you give a try?

amuck-landowner