amuck-landowner

Want to buy vps

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassankamran

Hi,

I want to run a movie portal, in which i required a private torrent downloading, as you know for private downloading i have to run torrent-flux or other torrent service on the vps. i use 2 to 3 vps company which do not allow torrent-flux privately for downloading. so this major reason force me to leave the vps server. so if any one know a reliable company which allow private torrent downloading and has no issues in it please tell me so i will shift on there vps. because i have to install centos + front-end panel zpanel or kloxo + torrent-flux.

Thank 

BlackoutIsHere

Verified Provider
Hi,

I want to run a movie portal, in which i required a private torrent downloading, as you know for private downloading i have to run torrent-flux or other torrent service on the vps. i use 2 to 3 vps company which do not allow torrent-flux privately for downloading. so this major reason force me to leave the vps server. so if any one know a reliable company which allow private torrent downloading and has no issues in it please tell me so i will shift on there vps. because i have to install centos + front-end panel zpanel or kloxo + torrent-flux.

Thank 
What you want to do sounds like a DMCA nightmare and likely violates any decent provider's TOS/AUP.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner