amuck-landowner

Wanted: 2U Server In Europe

n0nickn4me

Hi,
 am looking for a 2U server (used -maybe 2-3years not more) within a budget of 800/1200euros. I am not an expert in server specs but I know computers, I have been looking around for some time now, but nothing caught my interest or it was too overpriced.

I would to install the server in a good European DC (good peering and gbit links are must) I have not defined where yet.

Specs I am looking for:
2U server case
Intel i5 /i7 / Xeon E3
Minimum: 16GB ram
Minimum: 8 x 3.5" SAS / SATA + 250gb SSD drive
Minimum: DUAL GBIT port or more
IPMI

(if you have something similar do not hesitate to PM me, we can work something out)

Thank you for everyone's time and do not hesitate to ask questions for clarification if needed.

PS: a seller based in the .EU is what I am looking for. I am in the US but shipping a server would be too complicated for various reasons.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
You could most likely build a brand new server for that price. Wouldn't get you all 8 drives..but relatively close :)

n0nickn4me

I tried twp.nl / ahead-it.eu and couples more but nothing interesting for me, I mean very expensive stuff to get the config I need.

My issue is that the server would be up and running and ready to be ship or already into a DC. Maybe I can get lucky in here :)

Thanks again

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Unlikely you're going to want to get something in the UK, due to the dual Gigabit and the expenses but on the off-chance that you do we have a good lot of servers which fit those specifications that are unused and are happy to build additional if needed. We're also happy to handle logistics within reasonable distance from London and Manchester, in person.

amuck-landowner