amuck-landowner

Was BlueVM's website down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/bluevm.com.html 

Bluevm.com is DOWN for everyone.

i'm guessing they decided too stay open for a few months shut down an run with the client's money 

"i'm so glad i was never an client there" 

however i have heard about them in many forums and the price's and bandwidth they offered was well ... lets just say it seemed to be an straight fantasy 

:popcorn:

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
BlueVM is here for a few years, not "open for a few months and run with the client's money". @BlueVM

Royal

well why has the website been down the past few hours? 

i thought maybe they had shut down ... 

that's the only reason i made this post due too the fact the website is down other than that 

all due respect to bluevm if they didn't shut down "my apologies" 

hopefully your DDoS Attack or you server's uptime get's fixed soon :goodluck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
well why has the website been down the past few hours? 

i thought maybe they had shut down ... 
LOL. You can't just assume that a business is gone if the server down. So, if VPSBoard's server is down, you think that VPSBoard has been shut down??

Royal

well now you can't compare a forum too an hosting company ... 

a forum i would not assume shut down i would assume too many members flooded the servers and the forum will be back eventually but for an hosting company's website too experience downtime for more than 4 hours is bad reputation all clients will panic file paypal dispute's and run for their life in my opinion ... 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
a forum i would not assume shut down i would assume too many members flooded the servers and the forum will be back eventually but for an hosting company's website too experience downtime for more than 4 hours is bad reputation all clients will panic file paypal dispute's and run for their life in my opinion ... 

You are not ready to the business world yet......

Royal

imagine godaddy.com being down for 4 hours what you think would happen?

the world will nearly come to an end LOL .. that's what would happen 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
imagine godaddy.com being down for 4 hours what you think would happen?

the world will nearly come to and end LOL .. that's what would happen 
I would NEVER care about this. Who visits godaddy's website every hour? Cron job in your brain???

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
i'm not ready?

I've been in the hosting business for 1 yr so far ;) thanks for expressing your feeling's tho
At least BlueVM is not down for 4 hours. I visited 30 minutes ago and it worked.

Royal

i visited like 1 hour ago then 2 hour's ago so on and so forth and it didn't work ...

so maybe its dns problem's propagation issue's or something?

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
i was congratulating the guy "being nice" because i felt like it for some reason there-for i'm not spamming 

"correct your attitude" 
You can use the "thank you" button instead of posting that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner